Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deebo Samuels...........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,065

Deebo Samuels...........

Apr 26, 2019, 2:14 PM

During his college career at usUc, Deebo averaged 500 yards receiving, 4 TDS receiving and 1 TD by kickoff return per year. Don’t see why coots think he should have been a first round pick last night. Those stats don’t really impress me at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deebo Samuels...........

Apr 26, 2019, 2:22 PM

I think he will be really good in the NFL. Dude is a stud. That said, NFL execs know that they can get good wr's in the 2nd and 3rd. Why waste a 1st rounder on Deebo?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 2:37 PM

Deebo also isn't a great route runner and in consistent catching the ball. There have been many games where he makes a great one handed stretched out behind his back catch then come right back and drop one that hits him in the chest. He is a good receiver hardly a stud. He has had some great games but is very inconsistent. If he could do what he has done at times I'd agree he is a stud but he hasn't and he has also had injury problems. If I'm not mistaken this is his only year he went wire to wire without being injured. He's a speed guy, the type you try to get the ball in his hands quickly. Why South Carolina didn't do more of that is asinine. Instead they sent him out to run routes and well he just isn't a polished route runner.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 2:30 PM

His averages were down because of excessive time missed because of injuries - which is another red flag. He is good, but not the super star as the coots claim.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 2:30 PM

He shouldn't have been a first round pick (not a great year for receivers), but don't kid yourself in thinking he won't be a good NFL player.

In the stats you're posting you're including his freshman year where he played sparingly and his junior year when he suffered a season ending injury in game three. Prior to the injury he 474 all purpose yards and 6 TDs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 3:26 PM

I think he had a pretty good game against us, so I am glad he is gone. IF he stays free of injury he may be a very good NFL player.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,065
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic