Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Coach V...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Dear Coach V...

Nov 25, 2018, 7:39 AM

Do NOT be embarrassed. You have saved our ### plenty of times. You got stops at key moments. We won by 21, enjoy the win.

Sincerely,
Tiger family

Message was edited by: TritonTiger

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear Coach V...

Nov 25, 2018, 7:42 AM

Yup, take a day and enjoy the win. Was it the best effort by your D, nope but it was good to see our offense bail out a unit that won a lot of games for us on an off night. In BV I trust!!!!

Re: Dear Coach V...

Nov 25, 2018, 8:14 AM

I love the fact that we have a defensive coordinator who accepted personal responsibility for a sub-par showing. It is a bit problematic how the secondary has played at times this season. It is also worth noting that more than once this year, his defense is all that kept us in games when our offense was not clicking. In this game however, our explosive offense made the difference on a night the defense, especially the secondary was being beaten badly. That is in fact what separates a really good team from an elite team...that a poor showing in one aspect of the game is overcome by others. Trust me, nobody is calling for Brent Venables to be fired. The Clemson faithful would expect nothing less than Brent Venables being unhappy with his own performance in this game. It is part of why he is the best DC in the Nation...he is not happy with bad defensive play, even when we win the game handily.

Well stated Sarge!

Nov 25, 2018, 8:17 AM

GO TIGERS!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic