Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David Hale's picks for starting ACC QB's in Week 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

David Hale's picks for starting ACC QB's in Week 1

Aug 7, 2018, 8:01 PM

https://twitter.com/DavidHaleESPN/status/1026864041333936129

Without comment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: David Hale's picks for starting ACC QB's in Week 1

Aug 7, 2018, 8:06 PM

Not thinking that is gonna happen at Clemson, not week 1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His not so hidden agenda is to stir ####

Aug 7, 2018, 8:15 PM

and justify his existence by generating Twitter traffic.

Nothing to see here but clickbait

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

It’s a tweet

Aug 7, 2018, 9:24 PM

There’s no link to click on which means it literally can’t be clickbait

Re: It’s a tweet

Aug 7, 2018, 9:35 PM

Besides, David Hale seems to be a legitimate reporter with no dog in the fight. I read his stuff regularly and I appreciate his effort.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why does he call himself Hidden Agenda Creator then?***

Aug 7, 2018, 9:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Sorry you don’t understand the Twitter

Aug 7, 2018, 9:36 PM [ in reply to It’s a tweet ]

His agenda is to stir #### to get people to click (hence clickbait) on the reply or like button.

Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Lol

Aug 7, 2018, 9:47 PM

I definitely do understand Twitter and that’s not what clickbait means. Clickbait is when you use a trash headline that you know people will want to see what it means in the click through link that drives traffic to your website that puts money in your pocket as the writer.

Hale is a very rational and reasonable writer that I enjoy following and he is hardly the first media member to say Trevor looks like the obvious choice. It’s just not what you want to hear so you have to call it clickbait.

The coaches say KB is the starter

Aug 7, 2018, 9:58 PM

Anyone saying anything else is just seeking publicity if that’s not technically clickbait so be it.

Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: The coaches say KB is the starter

Aug 7, 2018, 10:17 PM

The coaches have said he's the starter but it's an open competition and the best player will start. You're going after the wrong guy here...as others have said, Hale's one of the good guys.

Re: The coaches say KB is the starter

Aug 7, 2018, 10:43 PM

The coaches have not said he's the starter. Maybe that's what some want to think they said, but they have only said he's the leader as of now, going into fall camp. Dabo specifically said in his interviews that it is a competition, and that anyone, even Bryant, has to earn the spot. So no, he has not been named the starter for Furman...yet. Will he likely be, yes... But that don't get decided until they make the first depth chart for that game.

Aug 7, 2018, 9:18 PM

He's said that a few times on the record before posting this.

Aug 7, 2018, 9:40 PM

Doubt it for week 1. They both play a lot and are competing for week 2 starter.

Aug 7, 2018, 9:48 PM

No chance week 1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 9:54 PM

Don’t know about no chance but I don’t think it’s a good one. I thoroughly expect Kelly to be the starter going into Furman and both QB’s to get a lot of reps.

But I’ll call my shot and say TL is the starter leaving the A&M game.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic