Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo tried his best to educate Muschamp to do right
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,651

Dabo tried his best to educate Muschamp to do right

Jun 3, 2019, 12:50 PM

but to no avail. When CLEMSON was so far ahead that the coots had absolutely no chance to even make the game close, Dabo was subbing players like crazy. This was clue (talking to you Muschamp) for the coots to sub some of their players too, and accept the butt-whooping that they deserved. But NO - Muschamp kept his 1's in the game, throwing almost every down, attempting to make the game somewhat close. At some point, I think Dabo realized what a waste of time trying to help the pathetic adversary that he decided to keep scoring instead of taking a knee. Awesome.

Re-watch the game and see if you conclude something other than what I keep seeing. Muschamp is a lost cause, and the coots are on the road to the cellar. Even their QB does not realize that CLEMSON is so much better than they are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muscramp knows his fan base.

Jun 3, 2019, 1:39 PM

He knew that 21 point loss would feel like a win to coot fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Dabo tried his best to educate Muschamp to do right

Jun 3, 2019, 1:49 PM

Never ever take a knee against the chump. We all saw what that got the FL qb.

Jun 3, 2019, 4:30 PM

Completely agree. Dabo was trying to be nice during the SC game and not embarrass Muschamp, but Muschamp would have none of it, so Dabo put the 1st string back in. You could tell Dabo was not happy with Muschamp during the game, look at the hand shake at the end.

Wait till this year I have a feeling Dabo will not call off the horses and Muschamp will wish he had taken Dabo's hint in 2018 and began subbing when the game got out of hand. This year he will not have that option because the game will be out of hand in the 1st quarter and will only get worse.

Jun 3, 2019, 4:48 PM

With the depth Dabo has developed he can't call off the horses unless they take a knee behind the line of scrimmage

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 5:54 PM

In the off season SC put everything into the Georgia game. A lot of people, including a few national CFB talking heads, actually bought in to the notion that SC would beat UGA. Anyone who watches football and recruiting should have known SC was going to catch a beating and the did. Afterwards, when SC had lost to Florida and KY (again) and their ridiculous dream of winning the SEC East was over, I think Muschamp and co. put everything into the Clemson game. It was their championship. They played all out and used some things they hadn't used all year. That game was never in doubt and was mostly a matter of Clemson looking past SC. I don't expect that will happen this season. Dabo will be looking to make a statement. Gonna be epic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 6:20 PM

"They played all out and used some things they hadn't used all year." - I agree with the "all out" part, but I did not see anything new from UofSuc. Even that weird split formation was used in their game with Kentucky. I think we knew that what to do when they lined up like that. I think Bryant got an INT when they ran that (I might be wrong though). Most everything else was just dumb luck IMO. That had tipped balls that actually bounced right to their receivers that would have otherwise been intercepted or missed badly.

I've seen few teams that get so many breaks and still lose so badly as the coots. One year FIVE balls went on the ground (3-CU and 2 UofSuc) and they recovered all FIVE. Amazing that they still lost badly that day getting so many breaks.

49-21 with about 12 minutes left,IT WAS OVER !!!

Jun 3, 2019, 5:59 PM

LOL

Re: 49-21 with about 12 minutes left,IT WAS OVER !!!

Jun 3, 2019, 6:24 PM

Muschump and the rest of the coots love moral victories. Clemson was playing multiple bodies and I think some players looked past the coots. In the end Clemson still won and u of 5c caught there fifth loss in the rivalry in a row. I really really hope Dabo doesn’t call off the dogs this year since it lil jakey boys last Clemson game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,651
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic