Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DJU Day !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,359

DJU Day !

May 5, 2019, 5:13 AM

Everyone act surprised at 3pm . Let's really sell it with some flair .
This is big people .
A fainting or a spilled whiskey is not too much to ask to keep the dream going .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You know what? It might almost be worth seeing the meltdown on here

May 5, 2019, 5:24 AM

If he picks Oregon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know what? It might almost be worth seeing the meltdown on here

May 5, 2019, 7:07 AM

It would be stunning because the last time I saw this much build up and people saying a recruit was a lock was Rashan Gary.

It was a meltdown then too because so many were convinced. I don’t think this is a lock at all so I certainly don’t have to “act” like it’s a surprise, it will be a surprise to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 7:12 AM

It would be stunning because the last time I saw this much build up and people saying a recruit was a lock was Rashan Gary.

It was a meltdown then too because so many were convinced. I don’t think this is a lock at all so I certainly don’t have to “act” like it’s a surprise, it will be a surprise to me.

There is no such thing as a lock as teenagers can always change their mind. Gary was all Clemson until outside influences coerced him into changing his mind

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Xavier McKinney

May 5, 2019, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Re: You know what? It might almost be worth seeing the meltdown on here ]

was a 100% Tiger lean with all CB's he could get.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

May 5, 2019, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: You know what? It might almost be worth seeing the meltdown on here ]

I agree - kerigantoo!! We have to look no further back than Bowman to see recruits who don’t follow their CB’s.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 5, 2019, 8:10 AM [ in reply to You know what? It might almost be worth seeing the meltdown on here ]

If that happens we know our staff backed off and that he was overrated with character issues.

May 5, 2019, 9:33 AM [ in reply to You know what? It might almost be worth seeing the meltdown on here ]

You've a dark sense of humor , pal . You and that Tigerbalm are kindred spirits .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Cheers to you TD

May 5, 2019, 6:36 AM

may our Sunday be filled with joy!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cheers to you TD

May 5, 2019, 9:37 AM

Finally , somebody's ready to party up in here . The worriers had me going ...
Champagne has to chill , TD23 does not .

DB23

Re: DJU Day !

May 5, 2019, 7:26 AM

I hope he picks us, but keep in mind that a "near get" on a great HS player will not break us, al la Rashad Gary, Tymere Zimmerman, that LB from Gaffney who almost got us in trouble years ago, the Clowney dude who went to UofSC, Robert Nkemdiche, etc. The Clemson program is bigger than any one high schooler.

Sure, I will cheer and proclaim greatness for years to come if DJ picks Clemson, but we will likely be great regardless. It will be fun watching him succeed wherever he goes.

May 5, 2019, 8:09 AM

Spot on, I would love to get him but this program is much bigger than just one player at this point.

True, but this is a QB and the #1 QB in the nation at that

May 5, 2019, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: DJU Day ! ]

It's much easier to overcome missing on a 5* defensive player than a 5* QB.

May 5, 2019, 8:05 AM

I'm going to work myself into a feverish pitch and frothy lather and throw in a cold flop sweat for good measure!

May 5, 2019, 8:28 AM

I am the epitome of calmness. Oops !!! Sorry about that. Just spilled my coffee.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh no !! You spilled your coffee just thinking ...

May 5, 2019, 9:55 AM

..... about it Joe ... What will you do if/when he actually picks Clemson ?!? -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 5, 2019, 9:18 AM

If he was not picking Clemson, we would hv already heard some kick back, from Strelow at TI or Hood on here, DJU is Clemson bound!!! Go Tigers!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,359
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic