Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not sure why everybody is trashing the coot’s schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Not sure why everybody is trashing the coot’s schedule

Aug 25, 2018, 1:20 PM

They play two teams who are favorites to make the playoffs. Not many teams can say that.

They also get Texas A&M later in the year. I think Jimbo has it rolling by then and they wind up a top 15-20 squad by the end of the year.

Outside of those games it’s pretty manageable but again not a lot of teams have multiple playoff teams on their schedule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't you argue that for a lot of teams?

Aug 25, 2018, 1:23 PM

That they should have it figured out later in the year?
I'd argue that for BC and FSU for us

Clemson

Re: Couldn't you argue that for a lot of teams?

Aug 25, 2018, 1:26 PM

BC? Lol.

FSU maybe but Jimbo is a proven coach. I’d say Texas A&M is more likely to breakthrough.

Re: Couldn't you argue that for a lot of teams?

Aug 25, 2018, 2:09 PM

Getting steamrolled by 2 good teams isn't an accomplishment. Just like the what 4 games last year they won against winning teams? Their schedule will be weak and if you think A&M will be top 15 you're mistaken. Check out there schedule.

I could give two, neigh 3 ##### about their schedule.

Aug 25, 2018, 1:32 PM

We will beat them, they won’t win their conference or be relevant in the cfp discussion. So who cares.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I could give two, neigh 3 ##### about their schedule.

Aug 25, 2018, 4:39 PM

Apparently someone didn't watch Desmond Howard making his season predictions, prodcast live this morning from the back of the boombus. Desmond better check the lug nuts on the bus and the screws in his head because I see the wheels coming off that bus.

And they still won’t win

Aug 25, 2018, 1:45 PM

7 so does it really matter?

Re: Not sure why everybody is trashing the coot’s schedule

Aug 25, 2018, 2:02 PM

That is our JOB trashing the coot, and if you are in disagreement you're definitely on the wrong sports board, and it is a very strong possibility that you are a coot yourself bc, what you have said is nothing that an Orange Blooded Tiger would say. And have you made that same statement on FGF, bc they believe that it is their JOB to trash the Clemson Tigers. The only difference is, The Orange winners trash the Garnet losers, and the Garnet losers try and trash the winners, but the Orange winners just laugh out Loud at them with their silly un-educated fruitless attempts!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2018, 3:04 PM

Some of you care more about Usuck being bad than us being good. Just makes zero sense to me.

Aug 25, 2018, 2:07 PM

coots play Clemson & UGA every year. The fact that Clemson & UGA are contenders for a National Championship has absolutely nothing to do with the coots. Claiming an automatically scheduled event as an achievement is..........well............cootish.

Aug 25, 2018, 7:03 PM

Speak to them in a language that they can understand!!! Kinda like this here also with more sign language added!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a34xtL1PeOo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2018, 2:12 PM

So 9-3 at best, with 7-5 or 8-4 being a better guess? That's how I see it.

Because USUC has to play CLEMSON, it makes their schedule tougher than either Bama or UGA, who have 2 of the lamest schedules in the SEC.

So you are really a coot troll and you are getting an early

Aug 25, 2018, 2:53 PM

start defending the coots dismal record at the end of this year.

Message was edited by: Your coots suck!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2018, 2:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSc7Mv0QHY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, Lort! Delete this song before the coots discover it...

Aug 25, 2018, 3:09 PM

Or else this will replace Sandstorm and they’ll play it 73 times per athletic event.

~JKB

Re: Oh, Lort! Delete this song before the coots discover it...

Aug 25, 2018, 3:37 PM

I like it when the CLEMSON players play Sandstorm in the locker room after demolishing the coots. Awesome.

Maybe if your chickens didn't play in the WORST

Aug 25, 2018, 3:11 PM

division in the P5, people wouldn't trash their schedule.....the truly laughable aspect is that usuck is barely competitive even within that pathetic division

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about the rest of their schedule?

Aug 25, 2018, 4:06 PM

And one of their top opponents is not even in the conference they boast about being in when they talk about their schedule. Their division is a dumpster fire and has been for several years now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their schedule is ranked 43rd by ESPN's FPI

Aug 25, 2018, 6:15 PM

Our schedule is ranked #15. The only SEC team in the top 25 for schedule strength is LSU with the 3rd toughest. Just one SEC team in the entire top 25 of schedule strength (in spite of having 7 teams ranked in the top 25 of FPI).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

I remember that time you made this post...

Aug 25, 2018, 7:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic