Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots whining about us playing on Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,578

Coots whining about us playing on Saturday

Sep 13, 2018, 1:29 PM

Saying, in their typical retardese that we should be embarrassed for watching football when so many other South Carolinians are suffering.

What their feeble chicken minds can't perceive is that realtors up here in the upstate are actively contacting home sellers and asking if their home is vacant and if they wouldn't mind offering up lodging with or without compensation. Same thing with vacant rental properties.
They fail to realize that many groups up here are staging at rest stops on I-26 and offering travelers free water and food.

Instead they'd rather whine, moan and spread their misery to the rest of us because one of their much needed cake-walk scheduled teams was cancelled.
#Pathetic!

Check out this Sad Sack:
https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/forget-the-resourses-relative-to-the-weather-how-could-any-sc-resident.275182/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots whining about us playing on Saturday

Sep 13, 2018, 1:30 PM

Our game is going to get canceled as well.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots whining

Sep 13, 2018, 1:38 PM

It’s a law of nature.......like gravity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2018, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots whining about us playing on Saturday ]

I think so too. We every other FBS school in 3 states cancelling it going to add more political pressure for us to follow. I expect an announcement by noon tomorrow. GSU will leave for the upstate around 2pm I would think. It's a non conference game that will have no positive impact on our SOS. Other than just playing the game to play it, it really won't have any impact on our season. I think we can play with no issues but politics will prevail. Be prepared! !

West Virginia and Virginia Tech have an open date

Sep 13, 2018, 1:45 PM

the same week as usc-east. The chickens can still play 12 games.

Re: West Virginia and Virginia Tech have an open date

Sep 13, 2018, 1:46 PM

Anyone with a canceled game have the same open date as us?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2018, 1:51 PM

NC State. We could play them twice

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2018, 8:23 PM [ in reply to West Virginia and Virginia Tech have an open date ]

Not a ####### chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$CU football fans have been suffering for over 125 years...

Sep 13, 2018, 1:47 PM

I'm just glad we've been able to add to their misery.

:)

At the end of the day, who cares what those deluded goobers say or think. These are the same ignorant imbeciles who rationalize/justify the middle finger salute, tailgating sexcapades, throwing water bottles at opposing teams, hand jobs in the stands, who think Flake Bentley is a legitimate Heisman QB, a sure first round NFL draft pick, and that CussChamp is a great coach who will most certainly build a championship caliber program at The University of Second Choice.

Those moral defectives clearly aren't the brightest bulbs in the box but they sure are good for a laugh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

More than likely the biggest Coot bellyachers

Sep 13, 2018, 5:18 PM

will be the first ones in the bars tomorrow, sipping those suds, tossing back J.D.'s...or simply sucking hind t*ts, which is about par for that crowd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots whining about us _____________________

Sep 13, 2018, 5:32 PM

this is all coots have to do is whine about us! It's what you do, when what you do best is suck!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

trust me.. they aren't just whining about us..

Sep 13, 2018, 8:31 PM

Infighting going on in that fan base right now. Those losers are a dumpster fire and they know it. Lucky to get to 6-6 that is IF they reschedule on dec 1st.

Re: Coots whining about us _____________________

Sep 13, 2018, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Coots whining about us _____________________ ]

That dumb freddie.b.cocky is one of their dumbest that post on their little football forum. Nothing but hot air that he post. Real dumb jerk.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2018, 8:33 PM

So I guess this means none of them will be watching football or anything else on tv this weekend?

Sep 13, 2018, 8:46 PM

For most of us CU folks in the low country , a generator and Clemson football will be the highlight of this weekend.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,578
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic