Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson’s 4th quarter offense was exposed in the playoffs...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Clemson’s 4th quarter offense was exposed in the playoffs...

Aug 14, 2019, 7:32 AM

by both ND and Alabama, but if I know this staff this has been an area of focus during the off season. Hopefully we won’t ever have a repeat of last season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Clemson’s 4th quarter offense was exposed in the playoffs...

Aug 14, 2019, 7:35 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anticipating the answer...

Aug 14, 2019, 8:56 AM

https://zippy.gfycat.com/GargantuanDisguisedCowrie.webm

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2019, 8:50 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Clemson’s 4th quarter offense was exposed in the playoffs...***

Aug 14, 2019, 8:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Aug 14, 2019, 9:01 AM

you are right and my guess is that if given the chance again, they would prepare to leave no room for doubt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We did seem to get into some LONG drives without scoring,

Aug 14, 2019, 9:06 AM

but given the amount of ink spilled over this during the off-season, I think Dabo has a different plan in mind going forward. Our offense may look like Loyola-Marymount in basketball a few years ago. We may crack a hundred in some games if not stopped.

ps,
Joking, of course. We would crack a hundred in ALL games, if not STOPPED.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2019, 9:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 14, 2019, 8:36 PM

ET fumbled against ND or it would have been 37-3.

ET stumbled a little on the last Bama drive or it would have been 51.

Guess he was tired?

Aug 14, 2019, 9:12 AM

Of course... you are right again - Francis .. right again !! How do you keep doing this ?!? -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

My secret is to do the exact opposite of what...

Aug 14, 2019, 9:45 AM

GWPTiger® does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: My secret is to do the exact opposite of what...

Aug 14, 2019, 11:03 AM

Ah ha !! Thought so !! Thanks for sharing that secret - Frank .. er .., Francis !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 14, 2019, 11:48 AM [ in reply to My secret is to do the exact opposite of what... ]

GWPTiger has lived a long time.

Aug 14, 2019, 12:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 14, 2019, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Re: My secret is to do the exact opposite of what... ]

Can't believe someone's finally had the guts to say what

Aug 14, 2019, 9:37 AM

I've been thinking since last September.

Re: Can't believe someone's finally had the guts to say what

Aug 15, 2019, 12:11 AM

Yes - but ... not surprised it was Francis !! He is certainly the bravest of all brave TNet poasters !! -:D

Aug 14, 2019, 9:45 AM

I think we can all agree that things didn't go as well as we would have hoped last year. Sure we won it all, but we were very sloppy at times...dropped passes, overthrown ball, missed interception opportunities etc etc. I think we clean it up this year. The best is yet to come.

I agree. To have the ball for 10 minutes on one drive and not score is a real problem.***

Aug 14, 2019, 10:04 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree. To have the ball for 10 minutes on one drive and not score is a real problem.***

Aug 14, 2019, 11:05 AM

It is - it certainly is a real problem - CootSmackdown!! And we were just darn lucky to be up by 28 at that point !!! Smh .... just smh ...

Re: I agree. To have the ball for 10 minutes on one drive and not score is a real problem.***

Aug 14, 2019, 11:19 AM [ in reply to I agree. To have the ball for 10 minutes on one drive and not score is a real problem.*** ]

And Dabo was a poor manager of time. In the last couple of minutes of the game he forgot all about the HUO and wasted valuable time when we could have scored another TD. Maybe he was playing Saban's copycat game --- you know --- when he goy in the red zone he didn't want to score.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And to think against Syracuse

Aug 14, 2019, 12:49 PM

The offense went virtually the same distance in almost half the time...and scored! Of course, there are several points to consider:
1. Early in the season, so the offense wasn't as tired.
2. 'Cuse wasn't a SEC defense
3. Bama defense, tired as it was, laid down the gauntlet (hee hee...utter nonsense!)
4. It was a night game, so the Bama defense was LESS tired than 'Cuse's defense.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And to think against Syracuse

Aug 15, 2019, 12:14 AM

Great summary - Salty ... just simply ... great !! -:D

Aug 14, 2019, 10:30 AM

I have sent several emails to the Athletic department voicing the same concerns, so many in fact that a few of their attorneys had to get involved.

needless to say I am not allowed with 1/2 mile of the Campus.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2019, 12:43 PM

It's stupid attempts at humor like this that have me visiting this site less and less.

null

Aug 14, 2019, 1:06 PM

Aug 14, 2019, 12:43 PM

It's stupid attempts at humor like this that have me visiting this site less and less.

null

Aug 14, 2019, 1:08 PM

+1***

Aug 14, 2019, 9:08 PM

I can see where this is going

Aug 14, 2019, 9:18 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson’s 4th quarter offense was exposed in the playoffs...***

Aug 14, 2019, 8:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic