Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Football Reruns...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Clemson Football Reruns...

Jul 16, 2019, 4:18 PM

Is there a way to know in advance if a Clemson Football game is going to be replayed on TV... and if so on what channel? It seems that I often find out about the games too late to watch.

TIA

Bob

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TV? Try YouTube and watch any time you want.***

Jul 16, 2019, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the right answer.***

Jul 16, 2019, 4:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

HBIC of the RAG with the drive-by post....

Jul 16, 2019, 4:52 PM [ in reply to TV? Try YouTube and watch any time you want.*** ]

Always good to hear from you, Triple T

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: HBIC of the RAG with the drive-by post....

Jul 16, 2019, 5:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Clemson Football Reruns...

Jul 16, 2019, 4:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9haNfXS7eUDfDyHlqw-W0Q

I typically have all games posted to YouTube 24-72 hours after the game. Time to post depends on kickoff time and whether or not I attend the game myself (and the occasional CPU issue). But all are there eventually.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 4:50 PM

I have looked at your youtube channel, and watch it regularly but I can't find the Clemson Hometown broadcast of the Natty on youtube, I'd love to go back to watch that one again, I have rewatched the Natty numerous times, and watched all broadcasts when on the ESPN app, but since they moved them off I can't find hometown on youtube, can you help a lady out?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 5:10 PM

It isn't TigerTV's post, but here is a link ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JriLiRw04NA&list=PL4Ji-MSPDANRSrHoyYFnlFlPSCXLiQS-D&index=6&t=0s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

THANK YOU!***

Jul 16, 2019, 5:20 PM

THANK YOU!!

Jul 16, 2019, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Football Reruns... ]

Your efforts make my time on the elliptical go by much easier.

Re: THANK YOU!!

Jul 16, 2019, 6:14 PM

Tiger TV, thanks so much for your game replay posts on YouTube. They are so good with timeouts, halftimes, and other junk deleted. I have a master list of your links for last year's games and click to a game when I want to watch one. Some nights I watch games from years ago, and your work makes football off season far more bearable. Thanks again.

Re: THANK YOU!!

Jul 16, 2019, 8:40 PM

Absolutely agree with you. Can even find 1980's Clemson games on Youtube.

OBVIOUSLY I am tech challeneged

Jul 17, 2019, 2:27 AM

I can find Tiger TV w no issues, I can't find Dat Boy, at all nor can I find the Clemson Radio broadcast, I am searching on my TV- my laptop stinks and want to watch it on through the youtube channel on my Roku, I have searched in vain for every combo I can think of the only two that come up on Tiger TV are the reg game call w Herbstreit and Field Pass, since having the link does me no good ( I know its hard to understand but I do not own a smartphone so that doesn't help either), so what search parameters actually take me to the radio broadcast of the 2019 game, all I can find is the 2016 Natty for Clemson radio,

NM finally found it

Jul 17, 2019, 2:39 AM

took me over 15 mins, I even made sure I was subscribed to your channel, all that came up was a new video of DJ, before I finally found it buried, you can't just search for Clemson Radio and find it, but you can find Alabama radio all day long, and Bama radio fan reactions, what's funny is I can program computers or could, anyone need some Watt5? Pascal? Fortran? if you know any of those then you are as old as dirt as I am, now give me my keypunch cards in order and no one gets hurt,

Tigersmurf, you just gave me flashbacks...

Jul 17, 2019, 6:54 AM

of walking from the tin cans to the computer lab to punch out my cards and leave them to be run. Walk back later only to find that I had a comma out of place, re-punch, re-run. Back and forth between Johnstone and the computer lab with a sprained ankle from basketball.

Good times, good times.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: OBVIOUSLY I am tech challeneged

Jul 17, 2019, 8:34 AM [ in reply to OBVIOUSLY I am tech challeneged ]

I have both the Film Room and Clemson Radio versions of the 2019 National Championship ready to edit on my computer. With football and basketball keeping me editing September through March and occasional baseball edits in May/June, I like to use June through August for time away from editing to recharge the batteries a bit. If I do put things up in the summer, it will typically be older games. Nonetheless, I'll get those two versions up at some point.

TU, Tiger TV!

Jul 17, 2019, 6:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Football Reruns... ]

Thanks for the archive!

Thanks a bunch Tiger TV...

Jul 17, 2019, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Football Reruns... ]

You have made my day !!!

You are a god among men and I thank you for all you do!!***

Jul 17, 2019, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Football Reruns... ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2019, 6:48 AM

I watch on YT, but if you have regular cable, use the search function on your remote and type in "Clemson". It'll usually give you any CU programming 2 weeks out.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic