Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Fans Everywhere
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,573

Clemson Fans Everywhere

Oct 21, 2019, 10:31 PM

Just returned from a two week round trip cruise on the Queen Mary2 from NY to Quebec. At least 9 or10 people recognized and commented on the Tiger Paw on my walker. One beautiful young lady, who lives in Clemson, was getting off the elevator grabbed me and gave me a big hug.. The ship scheduled a meeting with veterans. I was the oldest and only Korean veteran in the group. One man in the group had two daughters who graduated from Clemson. Each vet gave a brief comment on their background and service. I gave a very short comment about Clemson’s military heritage. One man on the elevator was from Alabama. He didn’t mention the National Championship game, but was effusive in his praise of Dabo. Proud to be a Tiger.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Fans Everywhere

Oct 21, 2019, 10:33 PM

Nice going, kid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yeah "KiD"..thx for the interesting & appreciated post

Oct 21, 2019, 11:36 PM

and for your Korean Service to our beautiful & free Republic!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you had a great trip. I was in Pittsburgh the

Oct 22, 2019, 7:00 AM

last of September for my oldest granddaughter's wedding, and I can tell you this: all the folks I saw wanted to talk about was Clemson football and our success.

In fact a few Pitt alumni were there, and each said, "Thank God for Clemson here in the ACC."

My granddaughter and her new hubby are Penn State alumni, and they and some of their classmates were marveling at our success.

Funny tidbit: virtually all despise ESPN, especially the talking heads! lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your service

Oct 22, 2019, 8:25 AM

GO TIGERS!!

Message was edited by: dsgriff®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,573
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic