Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chickens running with the Gary fiction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,397

Chickens running with the Gary fiction

Aug 22, 2019, 5:42 PM

I had forgotten that Chump was at Auburn at the time. It's coming to light today, that it was either Ole Miss or Auburn offering the incentives . I hope it was Auburn, based on Mom's feelings asbout Chump, they'll answer the question when asked.

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2015/12/rashan_garys_mother_calls_will.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chickens running with the Gary fiction

Aug 22, 2019, 5:51 PM

The mother of a top defensive recruit blasted former Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp for lying to her.

Jennifer Coney, who is the mother of No. 1 recruit Rashan Gary, had harsh words for Muschamp for leaving to take the head coaching job at South Carolina after telling her he would stay at Auburn.

Coney tells 247 Sports that Auburn recruiters Muschamp and linebackers coach Lance Thompson said they were happy with their jobs and not leaving the Tigers.

“If you get a head coaching position, of course you might leave,” Coney said to 247 Sports. “But he should have been honest. He should have said, ‘Well, if I get the opportunity.’ I would respect that. I would have understood. It’s a job for them. But he didn’t. Muschamp is a liar. A pure liar.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Forgot Lance was at Auburn

Aug 22, 2019, 5:58 PM

He's the one that was "supposedly" contacting Belk while he was at Clemson. They're both now gone from Cootville.

LOL

Aug 22, 2019, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Chickens running with the Gary fiction ]

I thought Gary went to Michigan....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He did.

Aug 22, 2019, 6:15 PM

Just with the Chickens running crazy with the someone offered him $300,000 story means Clemson is cheating. There's chatter out there that it was in fact Auburn that offered up the $$$. Funny 3 of the defensive coaches at Auburn at that time, went to UofSC.

I always thought it was Ole Miss, but that might be the case.

Aug 22, 2019, 6:13 PM

Read the article on Foxnews. Harbaugh accuses Clemson of recruiting dumb players versus his recruits at Michigan that are Ivy League material lol.

However, he did single out the SEC as cheaters.

This one ?

Aug 22, 2019, 6:21 PM

Didn't see in this one where called em dumb,just his players are Stanford /Ivy league material ? Did call the SEC Cheaters though.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/michigan-coach-jim-harbaugh-on-struggles-of-recruiting-its-hard-to-beat-the-cheaters

Aug 22, 2019, 6:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Chickens running with the Gary fiction ]

Said the man who eats his nose nuggets on national tv.

Aug 22, 2019, 6:17 PM

They will come up with any reason to justify that sorry excuse of a football program and why they are far behind Clemson and most of the SEC.

Aug 22, 2019, 6:46 PM

Makes sense......it’s the same as their actual running game..........fictional.

Where is it coming to light that it was Auburn or Ole Miss?90***

Aug 22, 2019, 7:06 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,397
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic