Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Careful Tiger fans.. lot of certainty about shredding WF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,244

Careful Tiger fans.. lot of certainty about shredding WF

Oct 5, 2018, 9:45 PM

Same talk we heard before Syr. Ironically, I would contend our D is perfect mismatch for pounding GT, but with secondary our seeming D weakness, a quick paced passing team like WF could keep this closer than Tiger fans want to see.
Even our 2016 game at WF with DW was a close one going into the 4th if memory serves me right.
To any Tiger fans going to Winston Salem, thank you and be loud!
GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Careful Tiger fans.. lot of certainty about shredding WF

Oct 5, 2018, 9:57 PM

Yeah 2016 was a little close in score but you knew it was never in doubt. It was so fraping cold and windy. Miserable.

Wake runs it good too but if we play our gaps we should be ok there. What concerns me more than anything is whether or not scelliot are going to show up for this game or are they still stuck in kb mode.

I wish TL would just run the game and call the plays as DW4 did. And please, I don’t need to hear what their record is. We win on our talent more than the play calling. Sad to say but I’m not sure we win last week if TL stays healthy and scelliot calls the game like the first half.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all due respect

Oct 5, 2018, 10:21 PM

I think the comparison isn't really there. Lawrence has played limited snaps in game situations and still has yet to play a full game, so I'd be shocked if he was calling plays. That being said, I think being a week removed from that situation with KB has given the coaches more of an idea of what to call for Trevor. Regardless, I think Clemson will be fine if they can run it down Wake's throat and the stats suggest that they will.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With all due respect

Oct 5, 2018, 10:49 PM

Yeah, perhaps somewhat of a rant but imo their play calling has been off a lot this year. Guess I’m just confused as to why you wouldn’t keep going to the well until the D adjusts and stops it. Tee’s blocking has been excellent this year but he’s not getting the separation I thought he would this year. Honestly, I think Ross deserves more reps.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2018, 10:26 PM

I’m expecting another dogfight. Folks have snickered at me all week at work for suggesting such

yeah. Pretty much every Clemson person on the radio this week

Oct 5, 2018, 10:32 PM

Predicted a huge Clemson rout

Re: yeah. Pretty much every Clemson person on the radio this week

Oct 5, 2018, 10:53 PM

Should be and can be depending on how much we adjust to how wakes going to play us. If the oline shows up like second half last week, we’ll run all over them.

worst weather ever last time. wind had lot to do with it

Oct 5, 2018, 11:39 PM

people were miserable

not me tho - the liquor helped

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

It's safe to say....

Oct 6, 2018, 12:52 AM

That all games, going forward, is going to be tough...

After all... We're everyone's playoff/Bowl game/Super Bowl.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except Lulvul. They're terrible.***

Oct 6, 2018, 2:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 6, 2018, 1:45 AM

I am more comfortable with thinking every game is going to be tough. 8 or 9 days ago, T-net posters were having a high old time cracking wise over how bad the Tigers would beat Syracuse. I should find that thread and ask those guys what they thought after the game.

we curb stomp wake and yeah, I thought we'd beat Cuse

Oct 6, 2018, 4:38 AM

heck I thought we'd be undefeated right now

Litmus Test Game

Oct 6, 2018, 5:54 AM

I view this game as a turning point one way or another. It's time for us to get things rolling or confine our wishes to only an ACC Championship. Hoping we pass the test.

Re: we curb stomp wake and yeah, I thought we'd beat Cuse

Oct 6, 2018, 10:11 AM [ in reply to we curb stomp wake and yeah, I thought we'd beat Cuse ]

People with jinx phobias should stay out of some threads, eh?

Enjoy the game-looks like the weather is going to be splendid.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,244
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic