Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Call Spectrum and demand ACCNetwork be put on different channel!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,845

Call Spectrum and demand ACCNetwork be put on different channel!!

Aug 21, 2019, 6:23 PM

Absolutely crazy that this channel is a triple digit and not double digit channel. I'm cancelling my subscription. SEC gets a double digit channel. Swofford strikes again.

I vow to never watch ACC Network until we get it on a different channel and I encourage everyone to join forces. We were able to force charter to get ACC and we can force their hand once again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sec network is 384 on my end on spectrum***

Aug 21, 2019, 6:55 PM

Re: Call Spectrum and demand ACCNetwork be put on different channel!!

Aug 21, 2019, 7:02 PM

Amen! Also if I turn on the SEC Network and Finebaum talks about the SEC once again I’m gonna loose it! ESPN stinks!

Aug 21, 2019, 7:05 PM

We did not force Spectrum to carry the ACCN. They were going to carry the channel as soon as July contract negotiations were complete. All many of you did was show your collective spoiled ashes. I don’t for one minute believe a handful of cry baby Clemson fans childishly threatening a major cable supplier had any effect on their negotiations with Disney. Paul Finebaum is correct. Some Clemson fans are absolutely the worst.

TD button is to the right. —>

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2019, 7:31 PM

It’s called sarcasm

Aug 21, 2019, 7:54 PM

I cut the cord on spectrum with everything but the internet last Friday, and I went with YouTube TV, but guess what, after cutting the cord with Spectrum, everything that I instructed them to turn off, it is still working. Glad I wrote everything down including the persons name, date and time that I instructed her to shut it down!!!

Just checked, and it's showing the ACCN will be on Spectrum channel 388 here in cootlumbia....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just to show how bad Spectrum is, we have Spectrum

Aug 21, 2019, 8:03 PM

phone and internet at our office in Lexington. Both went out about 4 pm today. I called support and after talking with the tech about 30 minutes and still no service, he says he will set up an appointment to send out a service guy, for 10 am Saturday morning!! Saturday morning!! This is Wednesday. I told him we aren't even open on Saturday, and we need phone and internet tomorrow! He says he will try his best to get us an earlier appointment, but I won't bet on it! Pitiful!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,845
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic