Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“CLEMSON has reared its head vs the SEC” & their fans are pisssed, says Finebaum aids..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

“CLEMSON has reared its head vs the SEC” & their fans are pisssed, says Finebaum aids..

May 13, 2019, 6:18 PM

Saying, the SEC fans are up in arms and are out for some Tiger Meat..and I LOVE It!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CLEMSON “has reared its head vs the SEC” & their fans are pisssed!

May 13, 2019, 6:22 PM

Sounds about right---Clemson vs SEC in 2020.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “CLEMSON has reared its head vs the SEC” & their fans are pisssed, says Finebaum aids..

May 13, 2019, 6:33 PM

Is there anyone outside of the SEC that plays against SEC teams more than Clemson?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “CLEMSON has reared its head vs the SEC” & their fans are pisssed, says Finebaum aids..

May 13, 2019, 6:35 PM

Citadel, Georgia Southern and Tennessee Chattanooga.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 6:36 PM

And Coastal Carolina.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: “CLEMSON has reared its head vs the SEC” & their fans are pisssed, says Finebaum aids.. ]

Ten thumbs up!

Heck, we play their top teams more often than the coots do!***

May 13, 2019, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: “CLEMSON has reared its head vs the SEC” & their fans are pisssed, says Finebaum aids.. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heck, we play their top teams more often than the coots do!***

May 13, 2019, 7:10 PM

There's truth in that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in a few years...."SEC trying to rear it's ugly head against

May 13, 2019, 7:12 PM

the CLEMSON TIGERS.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope we have a security guard looking after our trees.***

May 13, 2019, 7:15 PM

Re: Hope we have a security guard looking after our trees.***

May 13, 2019, 7:56 PM

I see you are voting for Buttigrieg or whatever his name is Terrier2.

May 13, 2019, 8:03 PM

The big animal in the SEC is the Bama Elephant and they are vegetarians. It's the Tigers looking for meat!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC fans will do nothing, because they can’t do anything

May 13, 2019, 8:08 PM

About it.

Oh no! They're angry ...

May 14, 2019, 9:26 AM

What shall we do ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell them to go to Capons Anonymous and talk it out***

May 14, 2019, 9:41 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 10:18 AM

I would imagine there are only two SEC teams possibly up in arms about Clemson; SC because they hate Clemson and Bama, who may have revenge on the mind.

May 14, 2019, 11:11 AM

Lol. So the Dawgs love us! Sure thing!

May 14, 2019, 11:23 AM

I wouldn't go that far but as for being "up in arms" or being pissed off at Clemson, I don't think that's the case for most UGA fans. If Dawg fans are going to be pissed at anyone it's Bama. I'm sure Georgia fans would like the Dawgs to attain the success Clemson has achieved but I don't think many are preoccupied with hating Clemson. UGA has other rivals like Florida, Auburn, and Tech.

May 14, 2019, 1:36 PM

I know... It’s just funny.

Georgia fans are peeved at Clemson

May 14, 2019, 1:53 PM

The best thing about the Georgia story for the last two years was the fact they beat ND and claimed they were the only team in the nation with a chance to beat Alabama. Clemson made both of those points seem like yawners.

Plus we have taken the last two generational Georgia QBs out of the peach state altogether. The current song lyric favored by great Peach State players is, "I left my home in Georgia........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Re: “CLEMSON has reared its head vs the SEC” & their fans are pisssed, says Finebaum aids.. ]

If anything the rest of the SEC is happy we kept Bama from winning 4 straight Nattys and put a beating on them Lysol can’t get off and will likely shatter some of the Saban aura which may help some of them figure out how to play Bama better.

May 14, 2019, 2:01 PM

I wish Clemson would have hung 60 on them.

May 14, 2019, 10:12 PM

Alabama is mad because we are a threat to their repeated national championships. Some of the others are not happy because we are getting some recruits they are after. Georgia not so much, probably, because they usually win at recruiting anyway. South Carolina really isn’t worth mentioning, they hardly count.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 7:40 PM

The only thing the SEC has left now that Bama has been knocked off the mountain top is talking about how good they once were......because they all know now there is a new boss in town and it is no longer from the big bad SEC........but a team from the ACC named little ole Clemson......Go Tigers!!!!!

May 15, 2019, 12:23 AM

Well SEC team can beat Bama, so somebody has to do it. SEC fans should be thanking us. Aren't those dumb fans tired of losing to Bama every year? Why don't they try to get on our schedule? Are they skeered?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic