Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS 7 round mock draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,040

CBS 7 round mock draft

Apr 19, 2019, 1:13 PM

The ACC has 36 projected draftees

I decided to look at the projected players drafted from each team in the conference.

Clemson: 8
Boston C: 8
NC State: 7
Miami: 5
Syracuse: 2
Virginia: 2
Duke: 2
FSU: 1
UL: 0
VT: 0
UNC: 0
Pitt: 0
GT: 0

Hell of a conference, amirite?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

27 Projected from the Atlantic . .

Apr 19, 2019, 1:49 PM

Only 9 from the "Postal" . . . (they ain't serious, just "mail it in" every year)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 27 Projected from the Atlantic . .

Apr 19, 2019, 2:10 PM

The Coastal division is really holding us back lol. The Atlantic is respectable, and with a strong FSU it can be really competitive. The Coastal is just a disaster. That division will probably never be competitive at football. I mean, Duke and Pitt can’t even average 40,000 fans per home game. They’ll never be able to recruit at a high enough level to actually be competitive.

Re: 27 Projected from the Atlantic . .

Apr 19, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to 27 Projected from the Atlantic . . ]

23 from the SEC East. Who plays the tougher competition again?

Hard to believe that fsu has fell to 1

Apr 19, 2019, 2:06 PM

Good for us, bad for them.

Surprised at BC

Apr 19, 2019, 3:16 PM

It’s understandable that we could get 8 drafted this year considering how young we’ve been up until this past season. If BC gets 8 drafted this year that will tie.......

Scar’s draft picks the last 4 years combined ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Surprised at BC

Apr 19, 2019, 5:12 PM

I feel like BC has always had decent representation in the draft. They just have never had an impactful QB under Adazzio. It’s just so hard to recruit players to come play in Boston, Massachusetts.

Re: CBS 7 round mock draft

Apr 19, 2019, 4:24 PM

We'll get more than 8.

Somebody will take Mitch Hyatt. You don't take a guy who was a four-year starting LT at Clemson, who won two national titles during that span protecting two (or maybe three, if Kelly Bryant gets himself drafted) future NFL QB's, who also was first-team All-ACC three straight years...and not get drafted into the NFL. Sorry, you just don't. Especially when I've seen some of these draftniks with a straight face try to claim Dennis Daley from South Carolina is somehow a better pro prospect than Mitch Hyatt.

I could see Kendall Joseph getting the Ben Boulware treatment because he's a little undersized and doesn't run superfast...again, I would urge NFL scouts, as with Boulware: look at the tape. And they should draft Albert Huggins too. He's more than good enough to play in the league.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,040
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic