Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch's visits to Scar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Burch's visits to Scar

Apr 10, 2019, 4:36 PM

I'm trying to figure another reason why Burch would visit Scar three weekends in a row other than being seriously interested in them. I cannot fathom any reason why he would be - but haven't been able to convince myself there is any other reason. I always feel like when a recruit spends the energy and time to visit a school it at least indicates he has interest. Any help in figuring this out would be appreciated. -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

there are connections to coaches, probably some promises

Apr 10, 2019, 4:40 PM

Of early playing time, maybe even some negative recruiting by usuck. But, there is also a possibility he is ruling them out. I know at one point we had folks joining us when we were building a program like spiller Boyd etc but I can’t imagine purposefully going to that school for anything. But if that’s where he wants then I wish him luck.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm having a hard time imagining anything the Coots can come

Apr 11, 2019, 6:47 AM

up with to negative recruit with other than early playing time due to our loaded 2-3 deep roster. Anyone else??

Re: Burch's visits to Scar

Apr 10, 2019, 4:42 PM

He's been under a lot of pressure to go because he's surrounded by coots---Muschamp's son is a teammate and his coach is a coot through and through.

Ironically, the poor turnout/atmosphere at the cockroach backfired on the coots. Word is he wasn't impressed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Apr 10, 2019, 4:44 PM

That would be a smart idea on his part. Get out of the dumpster that is cola while you can!!!!!!

Apr 10, 2019, 5:57 PM

First visit - Visit.

Second visit - Committed.

Third visit - Went back to pick up his Pinto.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely a delima he is going through. I guess it just

Apr 10, 2019, 6:19 PM

depends on the type of person you are. One, do I go to a school that all but promises me I will start but play a crappy team that will, at most, play in minor bowls, or, Two, go to a school that will compete for the national championship annuallly, get a better education, and, end up with ten fingers full of rings.

His choice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Definitely a delima he is going through. I guess it just

Apr 11, 2019, 12:06 AM

They already promised one of our guys a starting role as QB and he will never see the field

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Apr 10, 2019, 6:25 PM

Ever consider that he may just be getting the red carpet rolled out and that most people being treated that way would enjoy it as long as it was available ?
I think Burch is a Tiger , but cannot say I blame him for enjoying the moment .

DB23

Apr 10, 2019, 7:25 PM

yep, it's nice to be wanted and fun to be wined and dined.

Apr 10, 2019, 8:13 PM

Hope I'm wrong, but think that Burch and TJ are gone.

Spare us your 'hope'...

Apr 10, 2019, 8:19 PM

And...whatever....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch's visits to Scar ]

10k people at a game is embarassing. Notice how they overloaded the sidelines with former players to surround recruits? This isn't a coincidence, nowhere in the lower deck was even close to full it was a terrible showing for fans. Add in that he had a basketball tournament in cola that weekend so it makes for attending both much easier if he goes to U5C's spring "game" and all the sudden it looks like him going there could very well have helped us more than U5C as ESPN drooled over us for 2 straight hours because of our culture, achievements, and coaches. What happened to U5C game? It got shut off in the 3rd quarter for LSU's spring game.

Apr 10, 2019, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch's visits to Scar ]

Who is TJ? And Burch is still very much in play. Go be a medium level player on a medium level team or go play for rings and be a first round draft pick. Once DJ and Bresee join the class everyone will be in Burch’s ear so we are good.

Apr 10, 2019, 9:31 PM

I heard that 3rd week he actually had a basketball tournament so he had to stay in town.

basketball tourney was canceled

Apr 10, 2019, 10:13 PM

Tigers will need to work hard to land Burch. It’s leaning the other side right now.

Or a certain woman

Apr 10, 2019, 10:00 PM

or two.

Apr 10, 2019, 11:54 PM

Burch should call Zack Bailey or Rashaud Gary and ask them how NOT picking CLEMSON worked out for them. Yes - you can still make it to the next level, but you're going to miss the ride.

Apr 11, 2019, 9:32 AM

I don’t like assuming how anyone else feels. Maybe those guys still had the time of their life? Do you think someone like CJ Spiller regrets coming here because he could’ve gone somewhere else and won championships?

Apr 11, 2019, 12:24 AM

I think that one thing to keep in mind is there was not much time or energy involved. His high school is only about 10 minutes from USuC.

Maybe they invited him to supper? He does live in Columbia***

Apr 11, 2019, 9:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic