Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryan Bresee info
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Bryan Bresee info

Mar 16, 2019, 4:15 PM

I’ve read that his girlfriend is already a lock to go to Clemson. I did some looking around and his girlfriend has posted a picture sitting on a a small wall at Clemson. All the comments were congratulating her on going to Clemson. Bryan commented with a purple and orange heart. I’m not very savvy with finding this stuff. I had some help so I can’t take any potential credit.

I also read on here where someone said that his girlfriend had already been accepted as a Rally Cat. Should we hold off on the champagne ?? or start getting excited?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryan Bresee info

Mar 16, 2019, 4:28 PM

I’m thinking we call the police. This is for your protection once word gets back to him about your stalking of her. Good find by the way??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 4:39 PM

Lol. I’m way married and not stalking a little girl. My daughter follows both him and his girlfriend and she is the one that showed me.

For what it’s worth, I think he is a silent commit if he and his girlfriend are in a serious relationship.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 5:54 PM

I’m only joking. Hope that kid comes. Would be a great get.

Mar 16, 2019, 4:46 PM

I hope that we get Bryan Bresee. As a former Rally Cat, you had me curious about his girlfriend being accepted to the squad statement. I googled and Rally Cat tryouts are in April. So any acceptance would have to refer to her being able to tryout for the squad. When I was on the dance team, incoming freshmen could not apply so I am glad they changed the rule. Wishing her luck and keeping my fingers crossed for Bryan.

How hard is it to stalk young people on public social media apps?

Mar 16, 2019, 4:50 PM

Yesterday, I broke some great news about his g/f.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-8-Five-Stars-(Rivals)-25196765#25196765

Re: How hard is it to stalk young people on public social media apps?

Mar 16, 2019, 4:56 PM

Good info

Is it possible she is following him to college?

Mar 16, 2019, 4:59 PM

Instead of assuming he will follow her?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it possible she is following him to college?

Mar 16, 2019, 5:06 PM

Good point!

Rules

Mar 16, 2019, 5:44 PM

There are certain rules pertaining to the internet that must be followed or else.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic