Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brooks Crawford
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Brooks Crawford

Mar 1, 2019, 10:19 PM

I got smashed the last time I said this, but Brooks Crawford does not have good enough stuff to be a Friday starter. END OF STORY

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, I think he mighta tweeked something in the second inning.

Mar 1, 2019, 10:27 PM

Coach See saw something that didn’t look right. So let’s not be quick to judge.

We currently have 3 freshmen that are starting games. Having someone with experience and someone with good control is primarily why he’s starting. If the freshmen surpass him later in the season, changes will be made.

Also, this is game 9. Take a deep breath. There’s more than 50 games left and no one is gonna play great every game.

~JKB

Re: Dude, I think he mighta tweeked something in the second inning.

Mar 1, 2019, 10:39 PM

Radio was actually speculating that brooks was hurt or got hurt. If so, then he should have taken himself out of the game. That being said, Crawford has never had real good outings against big long ball hitting teams. Tends to hang his heat up in the zone.

Keep in mind too that we lost strider and raffield to injuries. Both were vying for starting roles.

And as JK said, nobody is going to pitch great every game. Long season. What’s disappointing is that we had 11 hits and 5 freebies and only scored 4 runs out of it. Finally we actually got hits ( very encouraging) but we didn’t capitalize on them and left several runs on the bases. Oh well. Win the series.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brooks Crawford

Mar 1, 2019, 10:38 PM

I'm waiting for judge to come in and tell us how the administration doesn't back baseball now ??????! Crawford has not been the ace type this year. He's right. Every outing he has given up 2 home runs each time I believe. He can't keep a fastball down to save his life. We might be pitching 3 freshmen during the weekend soon if he doesn't catch ahold of his mistakes soon.

Mar 1, 2019, 10:49 PM

Crawford needs to move to the mid week. His fastball is as flat as a pancake. No movement

Mar 1, 2019, 11:03 PM

Correct

Mar 2, 2019, 12:12 AM

Most Friday nights with our competition, you got to have a pitcher that can hold teams to one or two runs max.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic