Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Breaking news. Rivals drops DJ Uiagalelei
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Breaking news. Rivals drops DJ Uiagalelei

May 5, 2019, 3:37 PM

To the #4 player in the 2020 class and the #2 QB behind John Doe SEC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

buncha dumb@$$e$.***

May 5, 2019, 3:38 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL.***

May 5, 2019, 3:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

Re: Breaking news. Rivals drops DJ Uiagalelei

May 5, 2019, 3:45 PM

Link?...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems coffee is in order

May 5, 2019, 3:47 PM

For a few folks! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure where he's getting that

May 5, 2019, 10:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Breaking news. Rivals drops DJ Uiagalelei ]

on the right side, it still shows him at #1 overall. He's also the #1 pro style QB. Maybe he's at #4 at dual threat or some oddball category.

https://n.rivals.com/news/class-of-2020-position-rankings

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 3:49 PM

I know you are joking but be prepared for I quote:
Farrell’s take: Uagalelei has it all – size, arm strength, accuracy and the ability to extend the play. He’s a special quarterback but I’m not sure he will stay as No. 1 overall as the 2020 class is very strong. But when it comes to No. 1 overall quarterbacks, I think he ranks fourth among the five and that’s not so bad.

Remember, they make money off of clicks and subscriptions

May 6, 2019, 3:00 AM

A #1 recruit that's already committed doesn't exactly scream exciting for them. They did the same to Dexter Lawrence. He was #1, committed to us, then a few weeks later he was moved down 1 spot to #2. Only excuse for moving a guy one spot when there were no games or camps going on is purely for clicks.

Re: Remember, they make money off of clicks and subscriptions

May 6, 2019, 9:37 AM

Don't forget some sites tried to do the same thing with Trevor and Justin fields. Pretty clear how that worked out.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Breaking news. Rivals drops DJ Uiagalelei ]

Nohelp said:

I know you are joking but be prepared for I quote:
Farrell’s take: Uagalelei has it all – size, arm strength, accuracy and the ability to extend the play. He’s a special quarterback but I’m not sure he will stay as No. 1 overall as the 2020 class is very strong. But when it comes to No. 1 overall quarterbacks, I think he ranks fourth among the five and that’s not so bad.

Umm got it, he is #1 overall 4th among QB's! Uh What? I am dumber for reading that, and he is stupid for saying it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 11:00 PM

Honestly Bresee might over take him for the #1 spot, but that wont fit the TNET narrative.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Bresee dropped to #5 after committing to clemson

May 6, 2019, 11:30 AM

So yeah, he might move up to to 4.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 6, 2019, 3:03 AM

And? Who cares?

You're so stupid. Stars and rankings matter.

May 6, 2019, 11:34 AM

100% of players that made it to the cfp have been ranked and star'd.

May 6, 2019, 3:18 AM

To be fair John Doe could be the best player in this class .
His little brother Buck is also one to keep an eye on .

DB23

May 6, 2019, 4:19 AM

His mother Jane Doe was missing for a long time unfortunately which surely had John Doe distracted a long time!!! Then Dabo had to watch out for Jimbo going incognito trying to steal the younger brother Rambo! After all the hype and excitement I jumped up Commando and screamed, please look at our next #1 QB-Pro, DJ who? Welcome to the "Best is yet to come!" from Bosco!!

May 6, 2019, 6:00 AM

Y'all know how these sites work. In order to get hits, they have to mix things up, cause a stir. The proof is in the results on the field. For years, Saban has brought in the top talent and managed them pretty well. This class is a whole new set of pieces Dabo hasn't worked with before. The challenge is to get them to forget they are 5-stars and come in and work hard. Gonna be fun to watch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you know how this site works.

May 6, 2019, 7:18 AM

In order to get hits, we have to mix things up, cause a stir.

May 6, 2019, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Breaking news. Rivals drops DJ Uiagalelei ]

Disagree, Dabo has been bringing in the best talent available for players who meet the Clemson mold. This year those players also happen to be ranked 5* by the recruiting services. The character required to get an offer from Clemson means you are willing to put in the work on and off the field. By being selective in the recruiting process Dabo avoids having to change the way he coaches.

null

May 6, 2019, 5:58 AM

They didn’t mention Ruldoph, the most famous of them all. I’ll stick with what we have. The best is yet to come! We are loaded and ready.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 6:25 AM

Does it matter where he is ranked? Does a higher ranking mean he will perform better on the field?

John Doe is one of the few players with a longer college

May 6, 2019, 9:39 AM

career than our own beloved Hunter Renfrow! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic