Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boston College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Boston College

Nov 4, 2018, 7:39 AM

Will not be an easy win. I hate night games especially away night games. I am sure many on Tigernet will be claiming a blowout drubbing of the eagles but this team is no push over. We will win, it will be a battle and the entire CFB world along with all most sports media will be huge BC fans. After watching the Alabama love fest and them already being crowned the worlds greatest team, ever. We just need to do our best, win and move on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boston College

Nov 4, 2018, 7:50 AM

Alabama is hated to....everyone wants them to lose, thank goodness we are now in their league. Yes I know what I’m saying, I live in Alabama and have hated the Tide for 50;years lol

Nov 4, 2018, 8:02 AM

sigh....

I spent the rest of the afternoon yesterday watching up on BC....and just like all the other teams in our conference, they don't even matchup to us. They severely lack the playmakers in the secondary and in LB core to slow down our skill players....Their DL is griddy but if they aren't getting pressure on the QB its a long day for them...

Their OL is decent and full of MFers that just wont graduate (4 Seniors)but not the best we've seen. We should be able to get pressure easily...Their running game is of course a really good one but if we slow that down they can get very one dimensional...WRs are decent but nothing to fear...So all in all...We slow down Dillon and make Brown throw the ball, then we will coast...Hes only completing 56% of his passes...Also, look for us to throw more than usual this game because BC will take the smiliar approach that most teams have taken vs us...Stack the box and make the FR beat you...I'm excited

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Agreed.. It will be a battle and hard fought...

Nov 4, 2018, 8:07 AM

But at the end of the day, we are the superior, deeper, more talented team. It will be close for a while, very similar to LSU/Bama, but we will pull away in the second half and win by 20+.. BC reminds me of Kentucky and are way too one dimensional to be effective verse our D. We stack the box slow down/stop Dillon and force Brown into mistakes. 38-13

Nov 4, 2018, 8:11 AM

We will beat BC by 3 TDS , no we won’t score 77 but it will be clear who the better team is.
38-17 Tigers

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic