Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Board & Want some great Clemson Stuff to Chew On?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Board & Want some great Clemson Stuff to Chew On?

Oct 12, 2018, 8:00 PM

Go onto You-Tube & pull up one of many videos of our Clemson NC Head Coach DaBO Swinney..

either talking about meeting his wife, or the one about sleeping in same bed for 3 yrs with his Mother (oh, his oldest Son proudly used that bed at their 1st Clemson home), or video where he introduces DW4 at the SMU Davey O’Brien Award Ceremony, or the video telling how he got a call from Tommy Bowden to get back into coaching & on way from G’ville airport to Clemson he sees “lucky” Pelham Rd exit sign as a positive sign from Jesus since he’s from Pelham AL..

or check out any of the other dozens of uplifting or informative videos on this great young man.

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Board? Want some great Clemson Stuff to Chew On?

Oct 12, 2018, 8:11 PM

You missed the best one... From last summer when he addressed the conference of young men. He speaks on what he would tell his 16 year old self if he could go back. Most inspirational thing I've ever heard. And father of DJ Uiagalalei (however you spell it) re-tweeted a link to it on Twitter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 8:25 PM

Yeah it is. LBB has a great idea though, not a bad night of entertainment there my friend. I can’t imagine the stuff we’ve never heard... hope he has a good one for next weekend. Think we got our hands full. Thank goodness it’s at home.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Video

Oct 13, 2018, 12:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Board? Want some great Clemson Stuff to Chew On? ]

https://www.tigernet.com/update/WATCH-Dabo-Swinney-inspirational-speech-to-teenage-summit-29834

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Video

Oct 13, 2018, 3:14 AM

Wow!! Very impressive.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 8:57 PM

Amen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jqITI2XETc

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 12, 2018, 9:35 PM

Forgot how good that whole thing was.

Little confetti over here

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 10:30 PM

Indeed. I downloaded it quite some time ago so I can watch it even when I'm not online.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 13, 2018, 1:25 AM

...the man is true to his word, and true to his heart, and true to Clemson. Coach Dabo Swinney has changed the face, and hopefully the heart, of college football, forever.

GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic