Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama vs USC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Bama vs USC

May 4, 2016, 9:39 AM

Should be a classic. Neither have an experienced QB so maybe USC can get some TOs and pull it out. I think Bama may be too strong but should be fun to watch atleast for the first quarter but Bama will most likely pull away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama vs USC

May 4, 2016, 9:50 AM

Didn t think they played each other this year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct, Carolina opens up with Georgia this year.

May 4, 2016, 9:54 AM

Bama opens up with usc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: You are correct, Carolina opens up with Georgia this year.

May 4, 2016, 10:01 AM

I thought Carolina was in chapel hill!

They are but they don't always play there. This year they open with UGA in Georgia.***

May 4, 2016, 10:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: They are but they don't always play there. This year they open with UGA in Georgia.***

May 4, 2016, 10:11 AM

My bad I thought that you were referring to that 'other' team that calls themself Carolina.

The Dogs open with the Heels in The Atlanta kickoff game. Hardly know who to pull for in that one. Dogs I guess!

Re: They are but they don't always play there. This year they open with UGA in Georgia.***

May 4, 2016, 10:12 AM [ in reply to They are but they don't always play there. This year they open with UGA in Georgia.*** ]

USC is in Cali
Carolina is in Chapel Hill
Coots/SCAR/USuC is in Columbia

Bama opens with the Trojans

Correct. USC opens with bama. Carolina opens with UGA

May 4, 2016, 10:18 AM

Scar opens up with the mudhumpers of mill state valley or something. I dunno off the top of my head.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

May 4, 2016, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: They are but they don't always play there. This year they open with UGA in Georgia.*** ]

Yea, if USuC's parents would have started with a Trojan we wouldn't have to listen to their crap all the time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are correct, Carolina opens up with Georgia this year.

May 4, 2016, 10:29 AM [ in reply to You are correct, Carolina opens up with Georgia this year. ]

I did not know the holes open with UGA. Should be a heck of a weekend!!!

USC has the talent to beat bama

May 4, 2016, 9:51 AM

But not the consistency.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic