Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama LB Moses isn't wrong you know...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Bama LB Moses isn't wrong you know...

Jul 18, 2019, 2:15 PM

He truly did experience a tougher game vs UGA. His whole body hurt from having to mix it up with OL, FB, and TE in UGA's 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. Against us, only his neck hurt from watching TL throw touchdowns over his head all game. You're welcome Moses.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama LB Moses isn't wrong you know...

Jul 18, 2019, 2:19 PM

Maybe that should ask him which was the most toughest 1st half...since they didn't show up in the 2nd against us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 2:28 PM

Maybe our last 20 or so of the 72 players we played weren't quite as physical as UGA's starting lineup...yet!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 3:55 PM

I don't know about that. Seeing as Bama couldn't stop the final 11 players from continuing the drive that the starters had started at our own 1 yard line. watching them drive the filed like that against a team that had QUIT was great. I just wish we would have scored with 1 second left just to kick another onside kick to take the knee.

Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 5:37 PM

Uh - CLEMSON played the 2's, 3's, and 4's most of the 2nd half. Dabo did his best to not humiliate Saban in front of the nation, but even our subs kept beating on them. Geez, CLEMSON even took a knee in front of the goal line to help out the old guy and not make him look so bad.

Jul 18, 2019, 5:46 PM

Bama did not look good after the first quarter against Oklahoma or Clemson. The main difference was that Oklahoma's defense could not totally shut down Bama's offense. Bama moved some against us but could not get the ball in the endzone. This left their defense looking like O31O State's D. As for Fishtree's comments, he deserved to be in Hoover Alabama.
l

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic