Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bad news for FSU....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Bad news for FSU....

Dec 19, 2018, 7:47 PM

https://twitter.com/Tomahawknation/status/1075541424207249409

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's denying it right now

Dec 19, 2018, 7:50 PM

It's turned into a cluster F down there

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bad news for FSU....

Dec 19, 2018, 7:53 PM

A bunch of the comments are saying fake news

Dec 19, 2018, 7:58 PM

I'd still bet on him being somewhere else next fall. We've seen things like this before where the player wants to control how it gets out and then denies before confirming like 2 weeks later. He could wind up losing the job to Blackman anyways.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:00 PM

If he beat out Blackman this year, I don’t see why that wouldn’t be the case next year

Dec 19, 2018, 8:06 PM

Blackman seems to be more bought in and may have more support from the team than Francois does. Lots of coaches have talked before about how these things work themselves out. Francois also doesn't seem like he's interested in being a much of a runner, which is something that Taggart and Briles both tend to feature.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:09 PM

Not disagreeing with what you said. I’m just trying to find the logic of why they wouldn’t have gone to Blackman this season to try to be respectable. Taggart’s system is based off Briles’ so the philosophy on offense should’ve been the same this year as it will be next year. And you knew Francois wasn’t going to run much when they put him in, so why put him in over Blackman? Just seems like questionable coaching

Dec 19, 2018, 8:13 PM

The whole year for FSU can be summed up as questionable coaching. I spend a lot of time in Tallahassee (pity me please) and there were a lot of people who thought Blackman outplayed Francois.

Don't forget

Dec 19, 2018, 8:06 PM

Ace recruiter taggert also lost his primary qb recruit to geriatric retiree/ new head ball coach of the 2-9 tar heels, mack brown.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't forget

Dec 19, 2018, 8:49 PM

I want us to beat the Noles just like Preacherman Bobby Bowden did... I.E. into the GROUND!...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ahem - seems that one particular OL recruit should take note***

Dec 19, 2018, 9:45 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ahem - seems that one particular OL recruit should take note***

Dec 20, 2018, 5:46 AM

I'm pretty happy with the fact that Howell flipped to UNC. Brings a headliner to UNC and a talent that will help bring in better players for a bottom dwelling team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic