Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As I look at the balance of our schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,567

As I look at the balance of our schedule

Oct 26, 2018, 9:18 AM

The game that hits me as the "one" that looks like a possible last years "Syracuse" game is definitely BC. I really want our team to play with focus each week. I think its easy to get motivated for FSU. They have pasted us enough in the past, and there is enough "big game" energy around a Clemson vs FSU game to help Dabo and staff motivate the guys. I worry about BC. I am glad that we are playing them on the 10th instead of the week before the dirt peckers. I do not think that Duke has the horses to beat us on an average day for Clemson. That is not the case for BC. They find a way to play us tough. Other than the normal coach speak, "the only game I care about is this week's game against FSU", which game concerns you most?

BTW , I have added my prognostications below

10/27 @Florida State CU 42 FSU 17
11/03 Louisville CU 48 LOU 10
11/10 @Boston College CU 31 BC 28
11/17 Duke CU 31 Duke 16
11/24 South Carolina CU 52 SC 17

Feel free to make your picks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re. As I look at the balance of our schedule

Oct 26, 2018, 9:23 AM

How exactly is Carolina gonna score 17 points?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re. As I look at the balance of our schedule

Oct 26, 2018, 9:59 AM

How exactly is Carolina gonna score 17 points?

Wilkins will be playing QB at the end, and Hunter will be anchoring the Defensive line

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As I look at the balance of our schedule

Oct 26, 2018, 9:25 AM

I really think this is a game that Christian has circled as it would be a home game for him with all his family there to cheer him on. I think they try to bleed the clock with the run game against us but our offense scores in quick burst to remove any doubt and Christian gets a run or catch to score.

Just a few thoughts

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 9:26 AM

FSWho- 38-10
Loserville- 48-6
BC-34-13
Dook- 42-17
U5uck-52-10 ( td on 4th string)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2018, 9:27 AM

BC is a strong running team . So much so that they're almost completely one dimensional .
I think we will squash that run ( and Dillon is very talented ) and they'll get so much behind by the 3rd they'll need to open it up ... which is not good for ANYONE against our defense .
I think BC will hang for a half because they are solid defensively , but I will go Clemson 41-17 in this one . Just don't have the ability to out-physical us ... like most teams .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aligned EXCEPT BC Won't Score More Than 16***

Oct 26, 2018, 11:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,567
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic