Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Article on Weaknesses of top 10
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Article on Weaknesses of top 10

Jul 9, 2019, 1:17 PM

This article goes through the ten teams with the best odds to reach the championship for this year and gives the weakness of each team. It is a great time to be a tiger! What I think they miss...we sub so much during the games that we really do not have inexperienced players to fill the lost jobs. The one thing that worries me is last year, when we put two guys on the line as subs, while the other two were starters...Now we will have all four subs as starters!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2843540-every-college-football-playoff-contenders-biggest-flaw?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football#slide4

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Article on Weaknesses of top 10

Jul 9, 2019, 6:27 PM

JPRICH Top Paw® true! But, all those 4 subs were no less than 4 star players!
XT and KJ Henry were 5 star players!
J. Williams was fast enough to have played DE; so you know he athletic.
Pinckney started a few games I believe. If not, he played starter minutes last year!

We will be fine there.

I do worry about LB. I am calling it now, Tanner Muse to LB! With his speed and experience and size "if we think the young safeties have caught on enough" he will move to LB. Mark it. With his skill set those little drag routes to get 1st downs will be very hard to complete.

Carman Jackson has the potential to be special at LT. IF he puts in or has put in the work - we will be more than solid. Plus, he will be facing maybe the most explosive DE in the country every day in practice in XT.

I think DK will surprise everyone with how he holds down the CB spot!

In short, I think we are good to go!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You had me until

Jul 9, 2019, 8:29 PM

Carman Jackson.

Of course you could be Dyslexic - HillRock

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 9, 2019, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Article on Weaknesses of top 10 ]

I agree. When I read what you wrote, them re-read what I wrote, I realized that it looked like I was worried about the d-line. All I have to do is look at the spring game...our two supposedly starters for the interior d-line were out, yet the two d-line teams did pretty good against our two o-line teams! In other words, I also think we will have a good d-line...but I think that since they will be on the field without the biggies from last year, there will be a slight learning curve... There is no doubt at all about XT, and KJH should do just fine, if he works hard enough to be the starter. Williams and Pinck will show out!
Great time for the Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2019, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Article on Weaknesses of top 10 ]

Muse will start at S beside Wallace. No chance he moves to LB unless Simmons were to get hurt and Jones not be good enough yet. Muse has been much better at S than people give him credit for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic