Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone know how to livestream the NCG from the Imagine Dragons Concert?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,763

Anyone know how to livestream the NCG from the Imagine Dragons Concert?

Jan 3, 2019, 9:29 PM

TIA!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone know how to livestream the NCG from the Imagine Dragons Concert?

Jan 3, 2019, 9:51 PM

What Clemson person is going to the Imagine Dragons concert over the national championship game???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 9:59 PM

the bigger question would be...who the #### would go to an imagine dragons concert to begin with??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: who would go to an imagine dragons concert

Jan 4, 2019, 7:53 AM

Actually, we went to Imagine Dragons back in the summer and they put on an amazing show. They have a lot of good messages for young people, especially those who are struggling with depression. I wouldn't skip the game for any concert, but I would definitely see them again if they were in this area on a (non football) weekend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone know how to livestream the NCG from the Imagine Dragons Concert? ]

I'm always looking for the best deal I can find and apparently...tickets to the NCG are more affordable than the Imagine Dragons concert going on up the road at the same time. No offense to Harry Potter, but I'd choose the NCG.

It's a free show***

Jan 4, 2019, 8:36 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a free show***

Jan 4, 2019, 8:44 AM

FREE??? That's a better deal than the spring football game and the All-In cookout.

Jan 4, 2019, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone know how to livestream the NCG from the Imagine Dragons Concert? ]

soywaker® Is going to the Imagine Dragons concert instead of the game.

According to this post, he bought two tickets to this free concert.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Bought-2-tickets-for-Imagine-Dragons-in-Santa-Clara-and-if-Im-lucky-1864351

Whooooooo!! See y'all there! Come find me, I'll be the

Jan 4, 2019, 1:03 PM

middle aged white guy wearing orange.

In all seriousness, it never occurred to me that we would pay $475+ for a game ticket that included a free concert for people who didn't buy a ticket. That's about as smart as putting the NCG in San Francisco in Jan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Whooooooo!! See y'all there! Come find me, I'll be the

Jan 4, 2019, 7:01 PM

What I've read doesn't sound like people at the game will see the concert. I think the marching bands are still the halftime show in the stadium.

Jan 6, 2019, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone know how to livestream the NCG from the Imagine Dragons Concert? ]

I finally saw something that explained that you do have to have passes to get into the concert, but that still leaves the fact that it is in a different venue at the same time as the game. Hope Soy & his daughter will both be happy with whatever combination of football and music they experience!

Jan 4, 2019, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone know how to livestream the NCG from the Imagine Dragons Concert? ]

Methinks you are being trolled. Aren't they playing the halftime show?

Jan 6, 2019, 8:30 PM

Yes and no. Here's info on the concert at Treasure Island.

https://abc7news.com/sports/get-free-tickets-to-imagine-dragons-cfp-halftime-show-on-treasure-island/4996429/

Since they're not at Levi's Stadium they why do they even need to hold the concert in California, anywhere in the US, or even in North America? Seems like they could have any group do it from anywhere in the world ( considering the time difference ) committing a bit of one their concerts to the show.

Jan 3, 2019, 11:19 PM

Ask the teenager(s) you're taking to the concert to help you with that. :)

I’m actually going for lil wayne***

Jan 4, 2019, 8:46 AM

"Yooouuu... Yooouuu..." (in my best DeNiro voice)***

Jan 4, 2019, 9:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 8:36 PM

I hear the winning team gets to meet the band after the game. That should make for a pretty intense game.

Jan 6, 2019, 8:37 PM

Ok ok, I’m a classic rock & 90’s grunge cat, but I have to admit that the “whatever it takes” song gets me charged a bit. Seeing clips of the Tigers with it playing in the background gets me... flame away. Don’t care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,763
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic