Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody here want to bet Saban DOESN'T make it back to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,380

Anybody here want to bet Saban DOESN'T make it back to

Jan 16, 2019, 9:41 AM

the CFP next year? I sure wouldn't bet against him getting Bama back there. You don't win SIX Nattys by just falling out of bed in the morning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody here want to bet Saban DOESN'T make it back to

Jan 16, 2019, 9:45 AM

In reality, if he beats UGA, A&M, and LSU then they are in.

If Bama beats the SEC west challengers that could cause them to lose a tiebreaker for the division title and then wins the SEC championship they are in.

They can almost always afford a loss outside of those games because the SEC champ will never be left out with 1 loss.

In reality there may only be one other team on the schedule who can even challenge them a little.

Betting that Bama misses tha CFP is betting that Bama will lose 2 games.

I'm not ready to make that bet just because we dominated them this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't bet against Bama but...

Jan 16, 2019, 9:47 AM

....I have a feeling their CFP streak is gonna end. I truly believe we broke them this time.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC is so bad there is absolutely no way they miss

Jan 16, 2019, 9:51 AM

LSU's offense is trash, Auburn sux, and the rest of the West...c'mon lol

The only way they miss is if they lose to Texas Am on the road then lose the SEC championship to UGA. And they still wouldn't be a shoo out with 2 losses especially after the clamoring for a 2 loss UGA team this year. a 2 loss Bama is almost a guarantee if the other conferences stink.

Jan 16, 2019, 9:47 AM

you never know. Anyone can have one of those years. Even we could. I dont expect either to miss but I dont automatically write them in with a pen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 9:58 AM

Both Clemson and 'Bama lose quite a few guys from this year's team. Whoever does a better job of reloading will make it. Not certain if both teams make the top 4.

Jan 16, 2019, 10:18 AM

Other Allbarn and TAMU Bama has their difficult SEC schedule at home. Two matters will impact their return. Staff turnover will affect the team, but to what extent? Lose to A&M, get upset by Auburn and unexpectedly lose to UGa. in the SEC championship and they are out of the CFP picture. Saban will use the Clemson beatdown as motivation and Bama will likely be back, but stranger things have happened.

Go Tigers ??!!

I think Saban the CEO gets replaced by Saban the

Jan 16, 2019, 11:18 AM

Vengeful next year. He will chew dynamite to get them back there for another shot at us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,380
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic