Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another day, another boycott
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Another day, another boycott

Jun 3, 2019, 9:42 AM

Are all the Trumpsters ready to give up AT&T? Does this includes U-Verse? What about all the entertainment acquired from Time Warner, such as HBO? Warner Brothers Animation (Bugs Bunny)? Hanna-Barbera (Jetsons, Yogi Bear)? Turner Sports (No more March Madness)? DC Entertainment (No more Batman)? HBO?

https://gizmodo.com/president-trump-tells-americans-to-boycott-at-t-during-1835196898

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one is going to boycott AT&T

Jun 3, 2019, 9:59 AM

Just like no one is going to boycott Disney or these other studios. It's just talking big on the internet.

*By "no one" I don't mean literally zero people, but I mean it will be essentially no one, compared to their customer base.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another day, another boycott

Jun 3, 2019, 10:06 AM

Hard to keep up with all of their boycotts. I have never boycotted anything. I would buy a sandwich Kim Jong Un if they were good enough.

Jun 3, 2019, 12:00 PM

Their boycotts are all talk anyway. Most of the people I know who refused to watch the NFL back when the kneeling started were watching it by the end of the season.

The only thing I'm boycotting is abortion clinics.

Jun 3, 2019, 12:47 PM

I also avoid getting knocked up with makes my boycott of abortion clinics real easy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 1:21 PM

Hopefully Trump is the closest we will get to actually having a dictator here in the US. Can you imagine the things the guy would do if all he had to do was say the word or wave his hand?

no way they boycott HBO,

Jun 4, 2019, 6:08 AM

They have the best show on TV about white people and dragons. Trumpies love GOT, there are no blacks, Mexicans, Asians, atheists, or gays to be found anywhere and people solve their problems with violence.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic