Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Addazio's comments after loss to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Addazio's comments after loss to Clemson

Nov 11, 2018, 8:57 AM

WATCH: Addazio's comments after loss to Clemson

Check out the postgame press conference by Boston College's Steve Addazio after his team's 27-7 loss to Clemson on Saturday night. STEVE ADDAZIO: You had to be Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Addazio's comments after loss to Clemson

Nov 11, 2018, 9:16 AM

I really like this coach. I thought the players played their hearts out they never quit. I don’t think Christian ever though about taking their an out if hurting him. It was just a clean tackle. Addszio never made any disparaging remarks toward Christian nor any member of our team our coaches. I think this coach will lead BC to good things. Wish them the best

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Agree...if he couldn’t play for Dabo

Nov 11, 2018, 9:26 AM

I would want my kid to play for this guy

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree...if he couldn’t play for Dabo

Nov 11, 2018, 11:30 AM

The only thing I don't understand is why isn't Perry getting enough reps in practice. Shouldn't the backup be ready to come in and play well? Chase Brice seems very well prepared to come in and lead Clemson. Maybe it's more a matter of talent.

Re: Agree...if he couldn’t play for Dabo

Nov 11, 2018, 12:49 PM

Knowing our defense was coming to town (don't mean this arrogantly) you think it's even remotely possible to have 2 QB's ready-hard enough for 1. Let's face it, even though TL got all the reps, he got tricked quite a few times. Not a criticism-just a fact that even with all the reps, BC's defense really bothered us. They would look like they were blitzing from one area, TL would move the back over and then it came from the opposite side.

As everyone else has said, Addazio is a class act and his team played like that as well. Not a lot of teams you can play and come out with no ill will and have lots of respect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Addazio's comments after loss to Clemson ]

The thing that gets me is how many of the BC fans can’t stand him and want him gone. I assume they believe they should be Clemson in football even though they will never be where we are now (their recruiting, fan support, budget won’t all for it).

I admire him from a distance e

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 7:02 AM

I have always respected Boston College as an opponent. Trench style battle and a class act coach. I think Chrisian's hit was clean, but hated to see their QB go out. I always like seeing our opponent at their best. I hope their QB is recovering quickly and completely

Nov 12, 2018, 9:26 AM

Contrast Addazio after a tough loss to Doeren. One talks about his team, what they need to do, and credits the opponent for being good. The other outlines conspiracy theories, demands investigations, whines, and makes excuses.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic