Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After watching tboonpickens video
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

After watching tboonpickens video

Feb 3, 2019, 7:43 AM

I’m so tired of hearing the schedule excuses. Bama was tired and Clemson wasn’t lol Bama destroyed their entire schedule and so did we pretty much with TL as starter. Maybe our schedule looked so easy because we were 28 points better than Bama? Ever think about that? Nope.
Anybody who watched those games can easily see Notre Dame‘s defensive line and entire defense was more active than Alabama’s. I don’t think Notre Dame is better than Alabama but their defense played much better against us than Alabama’s did. I feel like it’s 2005 all over again with the whole “we play in the SEC and you play in the ACC so we’re tired at the end of the year” excuse

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After watching tboonpickens video

Feb 3, 2019, 9:07 AM

They act like they played OK and Clemson the following week after the SEC title game. I mean they got 4 weeks off then another 9 days before us. It's nothing more than a team that's not used to getting beat down like that so it's a natural built in excuse regardless of how much sense it doesn't make. It was a team vs another team and they found out who their daddy was.....period.

Pickens is a huge OSU fan

Feb 3, 2019, 10:16 AM

What's his dog in the hunt?

If you really don't know

Feb 3, 2019, 12:29 PM

and your tone seems to indicate it,

Number 1 - that's not T.

Number 2 - CLEMSON — T. Boone Pickens, one of America’s most successful businessmen, will share his insights on leadership in a public lecture at Clemson University at 2 p.m. Thursday, April 18, at the Brooks Center for the Performing Arts.

His “Thoughts on Leadership” presentation will focus on his tips to become an effective leader.

The Holdenville, Okla., native is visiting the area to explore his ties to Upstate South Carolina. Pickens is a descendent of Revolutionary War hero and congressman Andrew Pickens, for whom Pickens County is named.

“I have deep South Carolina roots going all the way back to John C. Calhoun and Gen. Andrew Pickens,” said Pickens. “I take considerable pride in the Pickens name and the wonderful heritage and history tied to our family and South Carolina. I’m eager to return there and rekindle our family’s love and respect of our ancestry.”

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/families-with-ties-to-clemson-s-history-return/article_e802b5b8-01cf-563f-9ce4-b1f56fc51829.html

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

My favorite Bama excuse is “Clemson cheated by watching film

Feb 3, 2019, 10:27 AM

and baiting Tua with confusing looks!”

lol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: My favorite Bama excuse is “Clemson cheated by watching film

Feb 3, 2019, 10:40 AM

Omgoodness I haven’t even heard that one. I would faint

Unofficial Assistant Coaches on YouTube.

Feb 3, 2019, 11:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhms09Cc0Go&frags=pl%2Cwn

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Saban at halftime. "They're imitating some plays our

Feb 3, 2019, 11:14 AM [ in reply to My favorite Bama excuse is “Clemson cheated by watching film ]

previous competitors had success with!"

LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Remember when this guy used to post anti-Dabo stuff all the time?***

Feb 3, 2019, 11:51 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Remember when this guy used to post anti-Dabo stuff all the time?***

Feb 3, 2019, 11:58 AM

And he still attacks our offensive coaching staff.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

This one?

Feb 3, 2019, 11:01 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/***WATCH-Bama-SCAR-fans-react-to-44-16-beatdown-25019028#25019028

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic