Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After watching Tanner Muse & his aggressive "Bouleware" style of play in the Natty...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

After watching Tanner Muse & his aggressive "Bouleware" style of play in the Natty...

Jun 26, 2019, 8:58 AM

He will be my favorite D player for 2019 since the man likes to hit and then get up quickly & stare down over the fallen player..like he did to Tua on that hit that kept the QB from getting that last half yard for a 1st down deep in Tiger territory in the 4th quarter.

If his brother is the same type of player, then Usc has just picked up (another) solid player.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey lbb, I heard a nasty rumor you were a coot.

Jun 26, 2019, 9:11 AM

Is this true? Say it ain't so bill®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only reason I ask is, you do seem to be admiring

Jun 26, 2019, 9:25 AM

the coots a lot lately, but maybe i'm just misunderstanding.
We all know you're a long time tiger, just hope you're not a
closet coot fan and/or getting a soft spot for them in your
young age.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only reason I ask is, you do seem to be admiring

Jun 26, 2019, 9:32 AM

Or, is juan of his girlfriends a coot fan and he's trying to curry favor for parking lot shenanigans?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Daughter & Ex-wife are Coots & I realize they're human & OK!

Jun 26, 2019, 11:05 AM

Sent a Son to Clemson & UGaLAW..so he growls & barks. Ha...

About being a Coot, of course not with 60+ yrs of being a fan, student twice (back married), graduate, Sports writer on staff, given umpteen $ to memory bricks in stadium & for an upper deck fund and to IPTAY..and been to a zillion bowl games while wearing out 3 rvs & a camper.

Realize at 78 I'm not a crazy fanatic so can be congenial to all fan bases (within reason) of all schools since I may admire their school's history, sports programs, bands, colors, stadiums, campuses, traditions, fight songs, etc.

As Joe21 or Hartins might say..I have Matured, finally!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Daughter & Ex-wife are Coots & I realize they're human & OK!

Jun 26, 2019, 12:31 PM

LBB, my son also went to UGA LAW after Clemson Undergrad but he was very immune to the infection that causes leg humping and ball licking. He proudly roars and will always be a Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill is a good dude, after all he likes to shag after some heavy rumming ??

Jun 26, 2019, 2:59 PM [ in reply to The only reason I ask is, you do seem to be admiring ]

But he will leave you scratching your head occasionally with some of his coot propaganda

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

No, BigAl, LB's not a coot. He just sounds like one

Jun 26, 2019, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Hey lbb, I heard a nasty rumor you were a coot. ]

some times.

Re: After watching Tanner Muse & his aggressive "Bouleware" style of play in the Natty...

Jun 26, 2019, 11:17 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: After watching Tanner Muse & his aggressive "Bouleware" style of play in the Natty...

Jun 26, 2019, 2:25 PM

Isaiah Simmons*

Jun 26, 2019, 8:30 PM

+1, yup he’s the man.

Jun 26, 2019, 2:56 PM

I've heard from a very reliable family source that Tanner's brother is a better player than Tanner.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 8:26 PM

I like his aggressiveness, but was angry when Jeudy ran by him..... that score was way too easy for them. I didn't want them to have one minute of hope.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 8:35 PM

That particular play was just a rare better offensive call for AL than Defensive call for CU on that night.

JJ will do that 9 out of 10 times, 1 on 1 against Muse or for that matter most safeties. Can’t get mad at him for that.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic