Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,228

After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was

Feb 1, 2019, 1:54 PM

unwrapping his supportive gauze in a manner to indicate maybe he was going to give it to Bama player as a gift.

Did you see that during a quick tv moment?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was

Feb 1, 2019, 1:58 PM

I also saw a Bama player holding out his gloves to exchange with one of our players, can't remember who it was for Clemson. Good sportsmanship and they weren't too tired to go chat luckily!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was

Feb 1, 2019, 4:32 PM

I saw the 2 players exchanging gloves but can't remember who it was.

Feb 1, 2019, 1:59 PM

I THINK YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CONVERSATIONAL.I DID NOT NOTICE THIS.DID ANYONE OTHER THAN THE POSTER NOTICE THAT.I COULD HAVE GONE TO THE REST ROOM AND MISSED IT.

Quit drinking coffee. I noticed it

Feb 1, 2019, 2:03 PM

you guys need to go back to work. it was nothing. weird little coincidence. read nothing in to it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think he was removing to trade gloves.

Feb 1, 2019, 2:06 PM

Gauze/tape was not allowing player to remove glove. Had to remove gauze/tape in order to take gloves off.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:14 PM

I think #92 and #49 are who Wilkins was talking to and exchanging things with.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:19 PM

I believe you are correct. Looked like good sportsmanship to me. We sometimes forget that players have friends on other teams, either from HS or friendships forged through camps. And these guys may be future NFL teammates as well. They play hard against one another, but mostly leave it on the field.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:25 PM

This also happened with a player from Boston College.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: After Natty 2 Clemson (#42?) Players & 2 Bama Players chatted & seemed Tiger Player was ]

Well I know Bama #92 (Williams) and #49 (Buggs) weren't tired. They took have the game off and watched. They just wanted to get a little something from a good D Lineman.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes***

Feb 1, 2019, 4:32 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,228
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic