Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Absolute embarrassment we associate with NIKE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Absolute embarrassment we associate with NIKE

Sep 4, 2018, 9:49 AM

Can not believe we are now associated with such trash that supports kneeling during the anthem. Wonder how Dabo feels about that extension now.

And way to go NIKE. Your sales are already falling like a room full of drunks with vertigo. Bravo. Absolute trash.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Absolute embarrassment we associate with NIKE

Sep 4, 2018, 9:52 AM

I doubt Dabo has given it much thought.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:52 AM

Calm down, Snowflake.

snowflake, huh?

Sep 4, 2018, 9:59 AM

I bet I know what you inferring. it's funny but don't if you see a guy with a Clemson hat in greenwood i'd strongly advise not calling him that. have great day :)

Re: snowflake, huh?

Sep 4, 2018, 10:01 AM

Or what?

Re: snowflake, huh?

Sep 4, 2018, 10:19 AM [ in reply to snowflake, huh? ]

You didn’t happen to be having lunch at the Cracker Barrell in G wood on Sunday did you?

That never gets old...

Sep 4, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Absolute embarrassment we associate with NIKE ]

it's hilarious every time a leftist uses snowflake as an insult.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That never gets old...

Sep 4, 2018, 1:27 PM

I know, a lot of people that use that term get really upset quickly. There are snowflakes on every side, dude.

Sep 4, 2018, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Absolute embarrassment we associate with NIKE ]

Go back to your coot board Mag

Sep 4, 2018, 9:56 AM

I have just eliminated my Nike account....no longer shall I purchase their products....INITIATING MY RIGHTS TO PURCHASE from non political companies...

I rarely purchase directly from Nike anyway.

Sep 4, 2018, 10:00 AM

eBay is where it's at.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I guess we can go back to Russell then.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:58 AM

Nike is the best. Bar none.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not embarrassed at all.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:59 AM

if you are, don't wear nike.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

well we didnt know they would do this. I also think their sweat shop business model should have gotten criticism over the years. Not sure why they get a pass on this aspect

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because they're one of many

Sep 4, 2018, 10:52 AM

and people might buy New Balance, but they aren't giving up their iPhones.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The majority of our players support Kaepernick.***

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The majority of our players support Kaepernick.***

Sep 4, 2018, 10:03 AM

So true.

Explains the average NFL Wonderlic score being 20***

Sep 4, 2018, 10:06 AM

Thank you for getting that survey done so quickly.

Sep 4, 2018, 10:18 AM [ in reply to The majority of our players support Kaepernick.*** ]

Can you post your results here ?

Did I miss them polling the football team

Sep 4, 2018, 10:54 AM [ in reply to The majority of our players support Kaepernick.*** ]

or are you assuming?

Sep 4, 2018, 10:04 AM

Nike is entitled to their opinion and I’m entitled to mine. I am not one that does not buy a item due to someone’s beliefs. We can be different and we don’t have to agree. I don’t understand the logic “I’m not going to listen to that artist because he said this political statement.”

Sep 4, 2018, 10:28 AM

I think this is important. Both sides accuse the other of being intolerant, but sentiments unlike yours are why they think that. I can't wait for America to be a place where we think "you don't look, sound or think like me, but we're both American."

just my two cents

exactly

Sep 4, 2018, 10:47 AM

the double standards and hypocrisy on this stuff is just absurd.

Some people boycott Nike, others get mad at them boycotting. Then the same people who got mad at the boycotting, boycott Papa John's and the people who boycotted Nike get mad at this boycotting Papa John's and then the endless trading of 1st amendment rights arguments that both sides use when it's convenient to them.

Not to mention people from both sides are boycotting the NFL for completely different reasons. Some are boycotting because of the players kneeling and some are boycotting because nobody signed Kaepernick. 2 opposite reasons achieving the same goal lol

Re: exactly

Sep 4, 2018, 11:02 AM

Nobody wins in a headbutt!

Sep 4, 2018, 10:39 AM

Do a lot of you not support peaceful protest? 1st Amendment rights here, and it is not to disrespect veterans! If anybody has paid attention, black people are being executed by police and the cop walks away. And don't respond with the more blacks on blacks killings; police are our SERVANTS. Public Servants. They do not exist to exterminate any of us, especially not any particular race.

African Americans that are in his position are pressured to speak up about these injustices by their peers.

Peace begins with understanding.

Cops walk for two main reasons

Sep 4, 2018, 11:00 AM

1. Most of them are "good" shoots. That is to say they are justified. Many of these men were armed, some of them fought police, the one that really got the ball rolling tried to take a police officer's service weapon (but we still hear the 'hands up don't shoot,' lie regurgitated constantly).

2. Prosecutorial overreach. Political pressure pushes prosecutors to charge for murder even when the evidence isn't there to support that charge.

Re: Cops walk for two main reasons

Sep 4, 2018, 1:21 PM

Is it possible to want cops to fire nonlethal shots, i.e. in the leg so they don't run, or is it truly a babarian state where our cops shoot to kill every fricken time?

Sep 4, 2018, 10:47 AM

Don't quite understand the move by Nike. Typically businesses run from this sort of controversy so as not to alienate potential customers. Guess this is why I'm an engineer and not a businessman.

They think they can tap into a new market

Sep 4, 2018, 11:04 AM

with virtue signaling.

Colleges brainwash students with social marxist nonsense. Naturally they graduate as social justice warriors. Companies hire them, and they go to work virtue signaling, thinking everyone will want to buy their products. After all they're "woke" and on the "right side of history" and all the other propaganda they've been fed, surely everyone agrees with them. But they end up alienating more than they attract, and SJWs are largely broke, talentless professional complainers so even the ones they attract aren't likely to buy more stuff.

Get woke....go broke.

Sep 4, 2018, 10:48 AM

https://imgur.com/a/u9TOVmX

Don't sweat it....We still get our money as Nike goes...

Sep 4, 2018, 10:52 AM

...down the crap hole. Maybe less money for Oregon now.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do so many people look for reasons to be offended?

Sep 4, 2018, 10:53 AM

In the grand scheme of things, this doesn't even register as important.

Too many whiny bellyaching crybabies on both sides of the political spectrum. This impacts your life 0%.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do so many people look for reasons to be offended?

Sep 4, 2018, 11:00 AM

Agree 100%

Sep 4, 2018, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Why do so many people look for reasons to be offended? ]

Couldn’t agree more TigerDave????. This will be forgotten about by majority of fans in the coming weeks. Another polorizing story will take over the headlines.

Sep 4, 2018, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Why do so many people look for reasons to be offended? ]

What are you? Some liberal snowflake?***

Sep 4, 2018, 1:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic