Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A&M has a 246 # running back Cordarrian Richardson.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

A&M has a 246 # running back Cordarrian Richardson.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:25 AM

A kid from Tennessee who we recruited until he committed to ECU, I think. later transferred to Central Florida then to A&M. Had he not decided to go elsewhere we might not have landed ETN. Funny how things work out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A&M has a 246 # running back Cordarrian Richardson.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:35 AM

Yes it is amazing how we got etn at the last minute so to speak. However, Cordarrian didn't "decide" to go elsewhere. There was an unfortunate grading scandal at his high school. I hope everything has worked out ok for him, I really thought it was a sad situation for him.

Yeah, seems like I remember hearing something regarding

Apr 21, 2019, 8:05 AM

grades, but just don't remember the details. It may well have been something out of his hands. Anyhow, I do remember wishing we would have landed one of those bid BAMA backs instead of that little back from Louisiana. Guess I was "kinda" wrong on that one.

bid=big

Apr 21, 2019, 8:06 AM

nm

Apr 21, 2019, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: A&M has a 246 # running back Cordarrian Richardson. ]

He flipped from Maryland on NSD, after it was announced Maryland on ESPN, then it switched a few hours later to UCF. Not sure what that high school did. Seems like it is the same high school that all the TN/AL trouble from the 1990's came from as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 8:40 AM

Cordarrian Richardson - His High School was caught in a huge scandal of falsifying transcripts. I talked to his coaches and watched him play a couple of times in high school. His coaches had nothing but praise for the young man and how he would fit the Clemson Culture. It was a shame that his High School was so corrupted but if you spent some time in Memphis you would understand the environment is toxic in some locations.

When I saw that he was allowed to enroll in UCF it told me all that I need to know about that program. They can get kids in school that would not be allowed to enter into an ACC or SEC school without first going through a junior college.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:18 AM

To Reynolds -- you might want to check your facts before degrading UCF. My grandson and granddaughter both attend UCF. He is finishing his Masters next month and I can tell you the academic requirements are very high. Academically, that school is rated extremely high.

Have a blessed day!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 11:10 AM

To Reynolds -- you might want to check your facts before degrading UCF. My grandson and granddaughter both attend UCF. He is finishing his Masters next month and I can tell you the academic requirements are very high. Academically, that school is rated extremely high.

Have a blessed day!

Where did I discredit the academics of UCF? I happen to like the University and my neighbor in Lake County is a recent graduate. CR should not have been able to get into D1 school with his eligibility issues. UCF may have the athletic/academic ethics of UNC. That's what i meant.

Apr 21, 2019, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: A&M has a 246 # running back Cordarrian Richardson. ]

I think he was referring to that UCF may lower the bar very low to get a quality athlete.

Lol “my kids went there it’s a good school don’t bash them”

Apr 21, 2019, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: A&M has a 246 # running back Cordarrian Richardson. ]

You have no idea what athletics/academics are like for schools like them.
There standards are way lower than ACC/big 10 etc..

Things work out

Apr 21, 2019, 8:52 AM

if you let them.

So glad we got ETN

Apr 21, 2019, 9:24 AM

Also glad Cordarrian found a landing spot. It really seemed that his high school almost ruined his opportunity.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic