Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCN not available in SC yet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

ACCN not available in SC yet

Aug 23, 2019, 7:36 PM

After just spending 56 minutes on the phone with a techie from Charter/Spectrum I was told that I cannot receive ACCN because it really isn't available yet in South Carolina. Kept trying to get it to work on channel 341 and then the techie talked to someone up the food chain that told him that it was not available to South Carolina yet and when it is available it will be on channel 388.

Believe all this like you believe everything your friends at Charter/Spectrum tell you.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCN not available in SC yet

Aug 23, 2019, 7:38 PM

Im in NC and Spectrum techie tried refreshing my box and says I should be able to get it but it says I need to subscribe on my TV. Going to have to wait six days for a repairman to come out and look at things. What a fustercluck.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im in NC and Spectrum techie tried refreshing my box and says I should be able to get it but it says I need to subscribe on my TV. Going to have to wait six days for a repairman to come out and look at things. What a fustercluck.

clear­ly 4 refreshes was not enough******

Aug 23, 2019, 7:42 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that a chicken joke?***

Aug 23, 2019, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: ACCN not available in SC yet ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 7:39 PM

I live in Easley and watched the ACCN on channel 341 today. I have Spectrum but not sure which package I have.

Can you save channel 341 to your favorites list?

Aug 23, 2019, 8:53 PM

It isn’t saving on mine for some reason. Might just need to give it a hard reboot. Just wondering if others are having the same issue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m watching it now on 388 in Cootlumbia

Aug 23, 2019, 7:42 PM

Re: Watching it now on 341 in Simpsonville***

Aug 23, 2019, 7:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 7:48 PM

If need be you can go to YouTube and watch many of the shows ACCN has aired already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 23, 2019, 7:53 PM

I have it in Columbia on Spectrum

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm watching on 388 in Myrtle Beach right now.***

Aug 23, 2019, 8:04 PM

Aug 23, 2019, 8:22 PM

Tell Charter you want the Spectrum Gold package. You will have ACCN in just a few minutes. Call their billing department to get switched over. I did and I now have 160 more channels than before and my bill went down $5 a month. It all has something to do with which package you had when Time-Warner and Charter merged years ago. Those who had Time-Warner were given Spectrum Gold package and those who had Charter were given the Legacy Gold package so the two customer groups would keep the channels they were most used to. Legacy Gold does not include ACCN. You must change to Spectrum Gold which only takes a couple of minutes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great point

Aug 23, 2019, 9:06 PM

Aug 23, 2019, 8:32 PM

Switched today, from Directv Now to Hulu Tv. Couldn’t be happier, and been enjoying all the Tiger content all day??!

Aug 23, 2019, 9:02 PM

They lied to ya. I have a local provider that services about a 2 or 3 county area in the Piedmont of SC and it's been on my guide for over a week now. It wasn't working until they kicked it off on the 22nd but the channel was already there. Not sure what Spectrum was telling you but for all the comments I thank the good Lord above I don't have them. I don't think any provider is worth a darn but thank goodness for Comporium.

Was told by DirecTv 2 days ago that it would not be

Aug 23, 2019, 9:03 PM

available in NC for maybe a month.....watch the CFPC game this afternoon on channel 612

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Aug 23, 2019, 9:12 PM

I spent one hour and 15 minutes on the phone this afternoon with Charter Spectrum and finally now have ACCN.

I have Spectrum Gold package which is the highest tier they offer.

I was told that the ACCN is available on the Select package which is the lowest tier.

The problem with mine I was told was that my channels needed to be migrated and my cable boxes needed new code numbers. Once I got someone who understood the issue and they “recoded” my boxes I immediately started receiving the channel on 341 in upstate SC.

Hope this helps any long time cable subscribers who are not receiving the channel yet!!

Aug 23, 2019, 9:27 PM

I have Spectrum Select package which includes ACCN on channel 388 plus ESPNU, SECN, and a lot of other sports channels. I live in the Darlington-Florence area. No problem here.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic