Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCN Blackout
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

ACCN Blackout

Aug 23, 2019, 10:39 AM

I heard ACCN would be blacked out for parts of SC for the GA Tech game. Anyone else hearing this?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCN Blackout

Aug 23, 2019, 11:15 AM

If you're going to start up a rumor mill, why say parts of SC, why not say all of SC. The ACCN was created so that ACC fans can see ACC games regardless of where they are played. I seriously don't think that would be a choice for ESECPN to make, and I think that is up to the ACC, and the ACCN is for televising ACC games and everything else ACC for ACC fans to view and learn about, and I don't believe
that blocking it out was a part of that plan, but, that's just my opinion, and it don't mean that much to nobody but me. But I seriously don't think that the ACCN would be blocking out an all ACC game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 11:44 AM

Pretty sure that's not true. Blackouts happen when a local TV station is carrying the game in addition to a national channel. The game is black out on the national channel for people in the local area so they'll watch it on the local TV station.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

False

Aug 23, 2019, 11:46 AM

This game is an ACCN exclusive - it will not be blacked out anywhere.

Aug 23, 2019, 11:50 AM

The Russians are gonna deploy and use an EMP at 7:59 pm on Thursday in the southeastern part of the US. This is not gonna be an attack on America, it will be part of their collusion agreement with the evil minions of the SEC! That's the rumor I heard, I am sure there is someone to corroborate this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 11:55 AM

The EMP will not affect those of us in the stadium though right, I mean will I still have spotty internet reception in the stadium?

Aug 23, 2019, 11:53 AM

Well I heard GT forfeited and is sending some other Georgia college in their place, something like Georgia State or Georgia Southern, can't remember which and don't know the difference anyway.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic