Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A&M seems to have great fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,841

A&M seems to have great fans

Sep 7, 2019, 11:33 PM

I hope all of you who made the trip to Death Valley had a great trip. Safe travels back home.

Your players on the other hand, my word. What a bunch of soft excuse makers. I guess what else can you expect though when Jimbo is the head man. Maybe the fans need to have a come to Jesus talk with those guys. You know Jimbo won’t...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A&M seems to have great fans

Sep 7, 2019, 11:41 PM

Dump Jimbo and embrace your own culture. That is what worked at Clemson. Go all in on who you are. Jimbo has no character, a bandaid for wins in the short term. Get someone who represents your values.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2019, 11:43 PM

He is a bigger phony that Ole Man Bowden and that is saying something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes they do

Sep 7, 2019, 11:51 PM

Very classy fans!

Re: Yes they do

Sep 8, 2019, 12:24 AM

Aggies are some of the classiest fans in CFB.,,
They deserve better than Jimbo - I’m not referring to win/loss..as Jimbo has his fair share of wins....

I mean class ...which Jimbo lacks ..and I’m afraid he’s sold them a bill of goods he can’t deliver..
He’s not a program builder...Bobby Bowden built FSU...certainly he had some down years at the end ....but Jimbo inherited a program that won national titles ..

Sep 8, 2019, 12:35 AM

Yep, Jimbo is going to run that program into the ground. He breeds a toxic culture. Three years max and he’s gone. Younger, less successful Spurrier, who hides his scumbag better.

I know Jimbo was at FSU obviously and we had

Sep 8, 2019, 12:55 AM

much disdain for FSU as Bobby ran through the ACC for many years. But I must be missing something recently? Jimbo left FSU because lack of upgrades long overdue and promised. He has been very complimentary of Dabo, Clemson and his own words, "Classy Fan Base!".

I'm seeing a better team than what he adopted at aTm, think he will give some competition in the almighty SEC!

So where is all this negativity about Jimbo coming from other than being an actual competitive coach in ACC who took a Natty away from the SEC? Im not a Jimbo but I think he is good coach who should be respected when playing against.

FSU has the best facilities in the state of Florida...

Sep 8, 2019, 1:02 AM

Jimbo got jealous of Clemson and the FSU brass was getting tired of his players shenanigans

Re: I know Jimbo was at FSU obviously and we had

Sep 8, 2019, 1:20 AM [ in reply to I know Jimbo was at FSU obviously and we had ]

Well...here’s a couple things.,
Numerous scandals with Jameis Winston...

2009 - 2015 - basically Jimbo’s tenure ..20 FSU players charged with violent acts against women

2013 ..FSU 51 CU 14 ... Starting QB slinging the ball around until late in the 4th quarter..

Jimbo won some games... but does he have class or run a disciplined program... it would appear not...

Then he brings an undisciplined trash taking excuse making team to the Valley today....
Seems like same old Jimbo

Aggies deserve better

Re: I know Jimbo was at FSU obviously and we had

Sep 8, 2019, 9:04 AM [ in reply to I know Jimbo was at FSU obviously and we had ]

I guess you're saying that jimbo has a better team at TAMU than he adopted at FSU when Bowden left. Maybe a more appropriate comment is what he left at FSU for Taggert to adopt.

Sep 8, 2019, 1:27 AM

Their Jimbo lesson is just beginning.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,841
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic