Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A&M really loves Jimbo huh?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

A&M really loves Jimbo huh?

Sep 4, 2019, 12:33 PM

They seem to think he's their savior. To me he's just a step down from their Mike Leach days.

Idiot Aggies fired him cause he put a player in a dark closet when he had a concussion. And they think Jimbo is better? Lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A&M really loves Jimbo huh?

Sep 4, 2019, 12:34 PM

He left FSU a mess. He may do the same eventually at A&M. He was a lock to be fired at FSU eventually.

Sep 4, 2019, 1:49 PM

When was Leach at A&M?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 4, 2019, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: A&M really loves Jimbo huh? ]

Yes, I think rebuilding after PCJ flexbone is a lot easier than rebuilding after Jimbo flex-standards.

I cannot respect any group of fans who love Jimbo Fisher

Sep 4, 2019, 12:35 PM

That guy is a classless scumbag.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I cannot respect any group of fans who love Jimbo Fisher

Sep 4, 2019, 1:14 PM

he does like Pirates though, you have to give him that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2019, 12:38 PM

Maybe I'm missing the obvious joke here, but Leach was at TTU. I don't remember him being at A&M.

Leach was at Texas Tech***

Sep 4, 2019, 12:39 PM

Thanks for saying what everybody was thinking.

Sep 4, 2019, 1:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 4, 2019, 12:42 PM

Mike Leach was terminated from Texas Tech; not A&M. Get your facts straight. JF is a very good coach and though we Tiger fans are not his strong supporters, realize what he has done in his career. that includes two underperforming seasons at FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2019, 12:47 PM

I hate to say that I think he's a really good coach, but I'm fine telling you I don't like him and his values as a person. You can't give up on your university and team just because you don't get the backing (facility $) you want. Unfortunately, his Xs and Os are top notch.

fact is A&M was in the big 12 back then

Sep 4, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: A&M really loves Jimbo huh? ]

You're thinking of the SEC version of A&M that would never hire a spread guy like Leach

Re: fact is A&M was in the big 12 back then

Sep 4, 2019, 1:07 PM

T_I_P said:

You're thinking of the SEC version of A&M that would never hire a spread guy like Leach

This makes no sense whatsoever. The fact is, Mike Leach never coached at A&M, and that you seem to think he did shows you don't know jack about college football.

Yeah..get your facts straight morans***

Sep 4, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: A&M really loves Jimbo huh? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 4, 2019, 12:48 PM

If you want to know why we love Jimbo just look at our three previous coaches - Franchione, Sherman, and Sumlin.

So you hire a scumbag who will never win the SEC?

Sep 4, 2019, 12:51 PM

Good luck with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Scumbag?

Sep 4, 2019, 1:47 PM

A&M has never won an SEC division title. We are in a better position to do so from a talent perspective than we've ever been. Nothing Jimbo's done since he's been at A&M indicates that he is a "scumbag" or "let's players run wild".

Give him time, his tenure at FSU included plenty of

Sep 4, 2019, 2:01 PM

arrests, scandal and having the worst program APR in the entire FBS.

Guess google don't work in Austin.***

Sep 4, 2019, 2:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Guess google don't work in Austin.***

Sep 4, 2019, 2:08 PM

Excuse me sir, but A&M is in Lubbock, not Austin.

Which side of the wall is that on?***

Sep 4, 2019, 2:18 PM

Re: West German

Sep 4, 2019, 2:25 PM

We are on the free side.

Doesnt that make you canadian

Sep 4, 2019, 2:34 PM

Yarn | Now I really hate him. ~ Tombstone (1993) Drama | Video clips by quotes, clip | 40e06172-d70f-4500-8d9b-33ea29b3c3e9 | ?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/40e06172-d70f-4500-8d9b-33ea29b3c3e9

Sep 4, 2019, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: A&M really loves Jimbo huh? ]

You have a point about your last 3 coaches, but Jimbo will let his players run wild and will always blame someone else for his failures. I would not trust my 18 year old to Jimbo that's for sure.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic