Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nana Asiedu
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Nana Asiedu

Jun 28, 2018, 8:48 AM

Penn St. freshman

We recruited him last cycle pretty hard but not hard enough as he ultimately chose Penn St.

Asiedu announced last night he has to leave football due to a genetic heart condition. Prayers out to him. I know it has to be tough to leave the game you love at such a young age.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson would have done the same

Jun 28, 2018, 9:00 AM

I wonder would anyone be able to not honor that commitment at this point and save face?

https://twitter.com/bignana_/status/1012153202920296448?s=21

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they don't have to count his scholly

Jun 28, 2018, 9:38 AM

towards the 85 due to his medical condition. He gets a full scholarship and PSU doesn't have a spot filled. Win-win. Most schools would do the same.

Snowflake Basher........Out

A college freshman

Jun 28, 2018, 9:03 AM

with writing skills like that...…….scary

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

really?? this kid could drop dead right in front of you

Jun 28, 2018, 9:43 AM

and all you can offer is a joke about his social media writing?? c'mon dude...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A college freshman

Jun 28, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to A college freshman ]

I have never seen a proficient writer use as many periods as you did. Says a lot about your writing. The pot calling the kettle black, classic

Re: Nana Asiedu

Jun 28, 2018, 9:05 AM

wish him the best and a healthy life going forward.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 11:14 AM

This is sad. We see this more and more around the country with these football stars. I would be interested in knowing how many of those energy drinks the kid has consumed over the last few years. I know my niece started to have heart problems when she started drinking those things and had to stop drinking the energy drinks. He heart conditioned improved but not to where it was before. Back in my day it was just Gatorade, Kool aid, or water. Hope the young man has a long and prosperous life. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 1:59 PM

This is sad. We see this more and more around the country with these football stars. I would be interested in knowing how many of those energy drinks the kid has consumed over the last few years. I know my niece started to have heart problems when she started drinking those things and had to stop drinking the energy drinks. He heart conditioned improved but not to where it was before. Back in my day it was just Gatorade, Kool aid, or water. Hope the young man has a long and prosperous life. Go Tigers.

Just fyi, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (what Nana has) has absolutely nothing to do with energy drinks or diet or anything else. It's a genetic condition.

Jun 28, 2018, 2:15 PM

PLEASE DONT BRING FACTS INTO THE DISCUSSION. ENERGY DRINKS ARE JUST LIKE EVERY THING ELSE. DONT ABUSE IT, IT WONT ABUSE YOU. SOME HAVE DIFFERENT REACTIONS TO CAFFEINE. I CAN DRINK A RED BULL AT MIDNIGHT AND BE ASLEEP IN AN HOUR. MY WIFE CANT DRINK A DIET COKE IN THE AFTERNOON OR IT WILL KEEP HER AWAKE. LOTS OF THINGS HAVE CAFFEINE IN THEM. YOU JUST HAVE TO LEARN WHAT YOUR BODY WILL ALLOW.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2018, 12:55 PM

That's very class of Franklin and Penn St. to still honor his scholarship. Very cool.

Jun 28, 2018, 2:16 PM

MOST EVERY COLLEGE WOULD. IT DOESNT COUNT AGAINST THEIR 85 SO WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic