Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We T-netters have gotten the Vote count for Bresee
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

We T-netters have gotten the Vote count for Bresee

Feb 1, 2019, 1:19 PM

up to 23,500, and Bresee said that the first school that gets the vote count up to 100,000, he will commit to the school who reaches 100,000 first. We are way out in front of those other schools listed on that list, and most of them have a bigger fan base than ours, and as soon as it get out what Bresee has said in a tweet about the first to a 100,000 he will commit to that school, the others will vote like gang busters... So keep voting T-Net bc it don't cost us nothing, but it can gain us a lot with the #1 recruit in Bryan Bresee wearing a Tiger Paw through out his college career!!! Hold onto this website and vote every chance you get bc you can vote more than once a day. We only have to do what we have already done 4 more times, and he says he will commit to the first to 100,000, and if he has spoken with a fork tongue, it has cost us nothing bc we would be better off without someone that isn't truthful!!! The site is below to where we go to VOTE!!!!

PS, vote, refresh and again and again and again until you get tired, then come back later and repeat, it shouldn't take that long!!!!

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/no-1-2020-football-prospect-bryan-bresee-names-his-top-six-schools

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fortunately, the InterWebz

Feb 1, 2019, 1:46 PM

Is only available in Alabama via dial-up...and you have to go through the switchboard 'party-line'!

The vortex has frozen the interwebz in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania...so the upload is barely budging.

UGA is...never mind. Let's see how 'Smart' they are! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thx & at 24,024 now BUT

Feb 1, 2019, 1:46 PM

I can see that None of the other school’s fans know about this poll (Yet)..

And, I wouldn’t really want a player to come to my fav school just b/c of a poll.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thx & at 24,024 now BUT

Feb 1, 2019, 2:03 PM

He is a kid Bill, things like this makes him feel good, and something to brag about with his buddies. Bresee may never step foot back on Clemson campus again, but he will know what kind of fan base Clemson has, but I'm sure he already knows that. We may not be as big as Bama, OSU,or Michigan, but our fan base is just as proud or prouder of our Clemson as any other fan base in the country is of their's, regardless of size!!!! Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We T-netters have gotten the Vote count for Bresee

Feb 1, 2019, 1:50 PM

Dang. This is like a Chicago election, we can vote as many times as we wish, even if we are dead.

I'll have to come back later, my arm is tired.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 2:59 PM

I'm just glad Florida St., Miami or UF are in the mix, anytime Florida votes someone is getting screwed

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 3:02 PM

Are not in the mix

Feb 1, 2019, 1:52 PM

link to where he said that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 2:05 PM

It was posted here on T-Net the other day.

Feb 1, 2019, 2:42 PM

This?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Found-this-on-Twitter-25010819#25010819

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:16 PM

Thanks. That definitely seems legit

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 1:55 PM

Can't verify now, but assumed the tweet about 100,000 votes was shopped. Even if real, would imagine he was not serious.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

100% confident that wasn't real***

Feb 1, 2019, 4:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 1:56 PM

We could have it at 100,000 by the end of the night. Come on folks.

Feb 1, 2019, 2:04 PM

Waiting on someone to say i will sign with the team that gets me 100,000 votes...Each vote cost $1.00 Bet Swoffie, NCAA,DOJ,FBI,CIA and the Nina Hartley Fan Club would investigate that...

Feb 1, 2019, 2:43 PM

Nothing on his Twitter page about this.

https://twitter.com/bryan_bresee/with_replies

Feb 1, 2019, 4:16 PM

All I can say is that this showed up on T-Net a day or two ago, and that is why I also said that he may not ever step foot back on Clemson campus, the voting don't cost us a dime either way. But if he does see what we've done, it may help, and it may not. Since it's free, it's worth the try to me bc I don't mind voting Clemson!!!

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Found-this-on-Twitter-25010819#25010819

Feb 1, 2019, 4:50 PM

Agree. Just didn't want people taking on the 100,000 vote challenge if the earlier post was a joke. There are currently 25,872 votes for Clemson, which should send him a clear message that we would be elated to have him on campus.

The chances we are getting "played" by that tweet . . .

Feb 1, 2019, 6:10 PM

are hugely probable, but that isn't the reason we started, nor the reason we continue.

We simply want to send a message to Bryan, that as a fan base, we would love for him to join the Tiger Family!!!

Feb 1, 2019, 4:26 PM

Voted

And will continue voting until he commits . . .

Feb 1, 2019, 4:45 PM

Like I said before . . . "something to do while watching mindless tv"

Enjoy the evening whether you're voting or not Tigers!!! . . . But Thanks to all who join in!!!

Calling it a night . . .

Feb 1, 2019, 11:28 PM
IMG_0830.PNG(87.8 K)

We hit 29,000+ . . . Thanks to all who punched the keyboard!!!

The night wasn't ready to end . . . Mrs Skeeta

Feb 2, 2019, 2:09 AM
IMG_0831.PNG(87.7 K)

decided we were watching a movie!

Some late night easterners or a few friends from the left coast joined in and we hit 30,000+ to end the night!!!

My eyes are crossing and Mr Pointer's tip is numb . . . and I pray that was the last of my movie watching!!!

Feb 6, 2019, 7:45 PM

Somebody was voting at the same time that I was unless, it was counting my votes 3 or 4 times each time I voted. I do know that I got in 25 for my 3d time today!!! So, lets go ahead and take this thing to a 100,000 thousand by Saturday noon!!!

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/no-1-2020-football-prospect-bryan-bresee-names-his-top-six-schools

Feb 7, 2019, 7:48 PM

75 today, and now we're at 83,884.

86,235 and counting!!!

Feb 7, 2019, 9:50 PM

Just watching mindless tv and voting and reading tnet . . .

Of the three . . . tnet makes me think the most . . . scary!

See you at the Polls!!!!!!!

Feb 7, 2019, 9:54 PM

In for 100 tonight. You don’t get to whine about recruiting like I do and not do your part lol. If Bresee makes his decision based on 200k clicks I got this!

Feb 7, 2019, 10:47 PM

Ok, so I've been suckered into voting. It occurred to me that voting on that site might subject me to unwanted spam. However, it would pale in comparison to tnet redirects...
Full steam ahead.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2019, 12:41 AM

Tnet hitting 90,000 tonight. -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: 89,962....

Feb 8, 2019, 2:01 AM

90, 200 at around 1 AM, a gain of 18k in 23 hours.

Re: 89,962....

Feb 8, 2019, 5:32 AM

And we need 8,036 to reach our 100,000 goal, keep voting!!!;)

94,000+ . . . and rising!!!

Feb 8, 2019, 9:16 AM

Many TNetters fingering the keyboard this morning!!!

Re: 94,000+ . . . and rising!!!

Feb 8, 2019, 12:10 PM

Absolutely, that is what we do. If there is an inkling of a chance that this could help improve our changes with obtaining the commitment of the Number 1 recruit in the Country, Tiger fans are willing to commit to the suggestion even when the gesture is small as it maybe.

I have been a Clemson Tiger fan for a very long time, and there has always been one thing that I have always believed was set in stone, and that has been the love and the pride we have for Tiger FB no matter how bad things got or looked for our Tiger FB teams. We have always believed that we would get better, and we never lost the hope or belief that our time to be on top of college FB would come. We have always believed bc we have always known that there was something special in them hills, and that special was Clemson University and our Clemson Tiger FB team, and our fans are willing to commit to even the slightest of things that can help our Tiger FB team to stay at the top for as long as we can. There are always times when the smallest things we do can be the biggest help, and I believe that showing Bryan Bresee that Tiger nation will be committed to him, may help in getting a commitment from him. If not, we lose nothing when knowing we done our part in trying to convince him to be a part of championship FB!!!

Feb 8, 2019, 9:39 AM

>94,500 .... Reaching the magic 100,000 today!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Might as well make it 150,000 to be safe***

Feb 8, 2019, 9:46 AM

Re: Might as well make it 150,000 to be safe***

Feb 8, 2019, 9:51 AM

Leave no doubt JD !!....., lol

I committed to vote until . . .

Feb 9, 2019, 4:46 AM [ in reply to Might as well make it 150,000 to be safe*** ]

Bryan makes his decision.

The 100,000 plateau was fun obtaining together, but my commitment to this endeavor is like our Tigers’ commitment on Game Day . . . Until the echo of the final whistle.

Join me if you like . . . or be snarky about the process . . . it makes no difference to me.

I’m with you, Skeeta !! -:)***

Feb 9, 2019, 10:08 AM

Fork tongue?***

Feb 12, 2019, 3:54 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic