Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Graduation Roll Call
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Clemson Graduation Roll Call

May 31, 2019, 4:03 PM

I graduated in 2014.
My degree hangs proudly from my wall. Sociology BA/ Comm Studies

What year did you graduate ?

What’s up with all the hate on me?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry, but

May 31, 2019, 4:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

What did you do to deserve hate???

May 31, 2019, 4:15 PM

I graduated in 1975 in Chemical engineering. Ran a medical device company and later a $500M specialty chemical company. Retired now. Maybe you are just pissing people off by being a Millennial.

Message was edited by: NCTiger75®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Graduation Roll Call

May 31, 2019, 4:20 PM

BS Civil Engineering 1993.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 4:24 PM

1968. BA in Economics.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finally...

May 31, 2019, 4:25 PM

A question exclusively for real fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No doubt

May 31, 2019, 4:29 PM

you will be loosing points soon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I actually run contrary to that thought...

May 31, 2019, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Finally... ]

to me, graduates and alum are not fans... we're investors!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I actually run contrary to that thought...

May 31, 2019, 9:02 PM

I can tell you’re that dude that talks about quantitative easing at a football tailgate.

DUDE!!! If you remember back in '05-'06 or something

Jun 3, 2019, 12:23 PM

like that, the fed chairman or someone with the federal reserve was trying to sell that bull for why they were printing more currency, and I was trying to explain it to some folks that overheard the conversation and stopped by the tailgate to talk more about it and why that... pissed... me... off!!

With everything about the economy headed to the eventual recession, that was killing my offshore money value because that easing was devaluing the dollar!! That's when I got serious about FOREX trading, haven't looked back since... I am NOT dependent on the US economy...

oh yeah... I talk a little football at tailgates too, but I love the financial discussions most!!

??????

May 31, 2019, 4:38 PM

Do you have a job? Are you working in a related field. Can you prescribe psychotropic drugs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 4:39 PM

It’s probably the overt insecurity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PhD

May 31, 2019, 5:50 PM

in Rocket Surgery with a minor in Brain Science

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PhD

May 31, 2019, 8:34 PM

How ironic - Neal... I got those same degrees via correspondence courses !! -:D

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: PhD

May 31, 2019, 8:36 PM

Hooked on Phoenix!

May 11, 1990***

May 31, 2019, 8:35 PM

88, building science and construction management.***

May 31, 2019, 8:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 88, building science and construction management.***

Jun 1, 2019, 12:08 PM

1972. BS in Mathematics.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 9:00 PM

I graduated with a masters degree in chemistry in 1985 in the top of my class after conducting research on proton radiography that helped my team win a Nobel Prize. After graduate school I helped found a company known as Gray Matter, but eventually sold out my share for $5K and went to work for Sandia National Laboratory in Albuquerque, NM. After becoming burned out working on top secret govermment stuff, I left Sandia to become a high school chemestry teacher, but found it difficult to make ends meet due to medical bills from my son having cerebral palsy and me having lung cancer. To bring in a little extra money, I entered into a partnership with one of my former students manufacturing crystal methamphetamine and eventually grew our company into a billion dollar empire. However, it soon became more and more difficult to launder all the cash coming in and eventually the DEA caught up to us. I ended up faking my own death to escape and have been hiding out back home in SC ever since.

May 31, 2019, 9:14 PM

YOu ever think about selling that storyline for big bucks? Maybe a series or movie???

Nevermind. Dumb thought.

May 31, 2019, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Graduation Roll Call ]

Is that you Walter ?

May 31, 2019, 10:02 PM

Ha!

Jun 1, 2019, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Graduation Roll Call ]

Now that’s funny right there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 10:10 PM

'81 Industrial Ed and Engineering

May 31, 2019, 10:15 PM

Pony, were/are you in manufacturing? If so, what field?

May 31, 2019, 10:54 PM

First time post....long time reader.

BA Psychology....Aug 2001. Been on active duty ever since. Earned a Masters of Science in Administration with Leadership concentration from Central Michigan. Currently living the dream in Kailua, Hawaii. Love sporting my Clemson natty gear around Oahu. Goes over well with all of the Tua and Bama fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 10:59 PM

Welcome! 01 myself! Navigate tnet with thick skin, give TU’s for those that love CU as much as you and, above all, show your love for our school and the rest is cream cheese.

Love peace and chicken grease!

May 31, 2019, 11:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Graduation Roll Call ]

And theirs your first TU!

Jun 1, 2019, 12:49 AM

Tanks!

Jun 1, 2019, 12:55 AM

Good luck and see you around!!

Jun 1, 2019, 9:36 AM

'89 BA math science minor in economics
'09 PhD curriculum and instruction
Master from Converse College in between

Long time high school teacher.

Proud to be a life long tiger!

Not a clemson grad.. however..

Jun 1, 2019, 12:27 PM

plenty of family that did. Clemson is in and represents my state. 4th generation S.C. native. Also been a IPTAY donor since 2003. I would say my blood is much more orange then the current NJ/NY crowd who worms their way down to our pretty state and attends Clemson.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: Not a clemson grad.. however..

Jun 1, 2019, 1:39 PM

I too did not graduate from Clemson but did some post grad classes in early 80's when I lived in the upstate. IPTAY donor from the Tampa Bay area and huge Tiger supporter.

Jun 1, 2019, 6:28 PM

1986 BS Civil Engineering

BS Civil Engineering 1990. Maybe you are just

Jun 1, 2019, 6:40 PM

being too confrontational with your posts. You really have to work hard to get your pulse below 70%.

Jun 3, 2019, 1:04 PM

Math/Comp Science - 1975. Retired.

I can count to 10 in at least 2 languages, and 3 if you count Pig Latin.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic