Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5* WR Julian Fleming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

5* WR Julian Fleming

Apr 12, 2019, 10:44 AM

Per Rivals:

"One of Clemson’s select targets kicks off the potential stretch run in his recruitment with his first official visit this weekend.

Catawissa (Penn.) Southern Columbia five-star receiver Julian Fleming is slated to go to Alabama.

Fleming, ranked No. 12 nationally by Rivals.com, has expressed the intent to take official visits this spring and summer for what would be extrapolated to be a possible preseason decision."

Would Clemson let Fleming come on a summer official visit? I believe they do not offer those.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5* WR Julian Fleming

Apr 12, 2019, 10:47 AM

He's a good one , hope he enjoys his recruiting visits to all others and then pops the cork for Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 12, 2019, 10:49 AM

I know kids make decisions for a lot of bad reasons, but if this kid is "cooling" on Clemson because he wants to take officials during the spring or summer and Clemson wants his official to be for a home football game, then he must be getting some really strange messages from those around him.

Apr 12, 2019, 10:50 AM

The other thing I would like to say about Fleming is that short of doing what is right for himself , he should go over a list of all of the former CU WRs currently making bank in the NFL .
Several of whom weren't big names outside of Clemson circles... or even highly regarded recruits at the position . Our development at the position ( ScElliot ) is second to none in the CFB game right now.

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 12, 2019, 10:58 AM

He will likely visit during one of the summer camps and that isn’t a bad thing.

Apr 12, 2019, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: 5* WR Julian Fleming ]

He may also be looking at the very young WR talent we already have and wondering if it's a good fit for him. Although it's tough to beat the QB talent which should be part of the equation.

Apr 12, 2019, 11:11 AM

I get that Clemson is currently loaded at WR but being this loaded means we only get them for 3 years.

Higgins will be gone before any 2020 guys will arrive.

They will only be on the team for one season with Ross.

He would more than likely be competing for a starting job as a sophomore looking at 2 years to be a monster before taking his own 3rd year exit.

With extreme talent comes extremely quick turnover.

I'm sure that's what our coaches are selling to these recruits.

I’m too lazy to do it today but the other thing is to look at

Apr 12, 2019, 11:15 AM

How many receptions our WRs are getting. A few years ago when Tennessee tried to lay claim to wru, I pulled the stats and our fourth and fifth WRs ranked as far as receptions was higher than their 2nd. Can’t remember if more than first. But that’s an important stat. You can go be the number one receiver at many teams and still have less targets then you would at Clemson even in a backup role.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m too lazy to do it today but the other thing is to look at

Apr 12, 2019, 11:18 AM

I have seen other guys post those stats as well.

I think most recently when people thought Fleming was leaning toward Penn State.

Hopefully recruits see that as well.

And when your third and fourth receivers are getting more catches than

Apr 12, 2019, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: 5* WR Julian Fleming ]

Most teams ones then . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic