Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2020 WR targets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

2020 WR targets

Mar 20, 2019, 10:54 AM

I know we are going very hard after Ej Williams and Fleming but I seem to be blanking out on the other WRs we are going after. I know we were once going after Jarrak or however you spell it ,but it seem we are not really in that race anymore So what other WRs besides Fleming and EJ are on our board for 2020? Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2020 WR targets

Mar 20, 2019, 11:20 AM

Xzavier Henderson is the other I believe.

Mar 20, 2019, 11:37 AM

Henderson would be a great addition to the class, seems we are In the lead for him as far as CB goes but those aren’t always the best indicator. Need to watch a little more film on him tho. How many WRs are we trying to land in this class. I’m guessing atleast 2 and prob want 3 for this class. Fleming, EJ, and Henderson that would be a great WR haul once again. Go Tigers!!

idk how rakim jarrett

Mar 20, 2019, 1:06 PM

is a 5 star. he is tiny and wont be feared much by D1 corners

Mar 20, 2019, 1:21 PM

Fleming, Williams, and Henderson. Doubt we miss on any of them fwiw

Mar 20, 2019, 1:23 PM

I'd say Williams is about a 90%. Henderson is about a 75%. Fleming is only about a 30% chance. He really likes OSU too. Let's wait till after his grandpa visits to predict him in this class.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Mar 20, 2019, 2:17 PM

Idk I think we have a higher than 30% chance to land Fleming. He is a beast WR I really hope we do land him. So we are really only going after 3 WRs hard In this class right now? I’m guessing 3 is the the limit of how msng WRs we are taking? I know we have more lower on board just Incase we miss out on more than 2 of those 3. Thanks for clarity go Tigers!!!!

Mar 20, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: 2020 WR targets ]

Nothing with optimism ;)

Mar 20, 2019, 2:22 PM

The problem isn't us being able to get the talent the problem is us getting talent with our young talent on the roster already so deep. Clemson plays a ton of players and if you work you get in the game but for a lot of superstars and young guys not being "the man" is a tough pill to swallow and I promise you people are telling every WR that we're too deep at WR already and won't use them. Luckily plenty of film will prove them wrong when they dig deeper. With that being said we're not going after many WR's this cycle.

Mar 20, 2019, 3:54 PM

Oh yea I totally agree, didn’t mean only going after 3 hard as a bad indicator or anything. WR is not a big need right now with the depth and youth so we can def afford to be picky with our targets and only go after the best that fit our culture. I’d me more than happy with EJ and Henderson as our haul, Fleming would be awesome but we don’t need him by any means. Go Tigers!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic