Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Radakovich moved basketball compensation to a later date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,152

Radakovich moved basketball compensation to a later date

Apr 26, 2019, 12:08 PM

Basketball coaches compensation was supposed to be included in today's Board of Trustees meeting. Radakovich talked to Brownell and both agreed that it needed to be moved till after a review of the Steve Smith video that surfaced yesterday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Radakovich moved basketball compensation to a later date

Apr 26, 2019, 12:24 PM

Just fire whole staff perfect time to do so

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Prime example of the problem I'm referring to.***

Apr 26, 2019, 1:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Brownell has already failed in a lot of fans eyes

Apr 26, 2019, 3:49 PM

Just seems like the logical move to some.

Re: ^^^Prime example of the problem I'm referring to.***

Apr 26, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to ^^^Prime example of the problem I'm referring to.*** ]

He’s a worthless coach next year going to be bad! Just make the whole move now! Nothing wrong with my thinking! If someone said white u would say black! Fire his ### tomorrow

JudgeKeller is baffled by this move***

Apr 26, 2019, 12:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is!

Apr 26, 2019, 12:41 PM

He definitely thought the $10,000,000 increase in assistant coach raises would have been approved today.

What the h, D-Rad?!?

~JKB

I'm not baffled at all.

Apr 26, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to JudgeKeller is baffled by this move*** ]

It's the right thing to do.

We need more facts, rather than just hearsay some guy posted on Twitter. That's why I'm glad Radakovich met with Smith, Brownell, and other staff members yesterday afternoon/evening, and delayed the discussion of their contracts until Clemson can gather more information.

Smith should be fired immediately.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

^^^Obviously baffled***

Apr 26, 2019, 1:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

How dare the BoT treat football and basketball differently

Apr 26, 2019, 12:39 PM

Three football players are found to have a banned substance in their system, and not only should no coaches be fired, but the coaches and players aren’t suspected of any wrongdoing. The assumption is that the substances were planted and/or it was an innocent mistake.

Both situations involve possible illegal activity/cheating. The difference is that one sport is beloved and automatically gets the benefit of the doubt from fans, and the other isn’t and doesn’t.

I am disappointed that Clemson fans don’t consistently stand behind our coaches and players, regardless of the sport. We should always give our coaches and players the benefit of the doubt, and assume the best, unless the actual facts tell us otherwise.

That’s all I have to say. Carry on.

Snowflake Basher........Out

And that’s someone’s daughter!!!

Apr 26, 2019, 12:45 PM

I like Judge, but when he starts talking Clemson Basketball...

Ugggggggggghhhhhh.

~JKB

You don't think people should wait for more information

Apr 26, 2019, 1:26 PM

before calling for our entire basketball coaching staff to be fired?

And in the meantime, support our coaches and staff not named Steve Smith, since there is zero evidence they have done anything wrong?

If you're going to fire Smith then I think you have to hold

Apr 26, 2019, 3:55 PM

Brownell accountable too. He was the man who hired Smith I presume. I agree wait until you have the facts, but if you're going to go ahead and judge Smith then you might as well Brownell too.

Thank you for reposting in case others didn't see this

Apr 26, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to How dare the BoT treat football and basketball differently ]

previously.

The hypocrisy within our fan base needs to be exposed.

So when the fan base wanted Hatfield, West

Apr 26, 2019, 1:30 PM

and Bowden fired they weren't hypocritical?

You are welcome, but I’m not doing this for free

Apr 26, 2019, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Thank you for reposting in case others didn't see this ]

I expect some up-thumbs.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: You are welcome, but I’m not doing this for free

Apr 26, 2019, 6:16 PM

Well - ok - here is one gtriple .... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 26, 2019, 1:06 PM

I'm sure Smith is a real popular guy there today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 3:56 PM

If he falsely implicated the football program without cause then the university should be seeking civil action against him too.

So, this is why no financial terms for CAB's contract were

Apr 26, 2019, 6:06 PM

released?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Apr 26, 2019, 6:15 PM

But - Crump - weren’t the women’s basketball coaches compensation finalized ? Can we see their numbers? They had a great year - so would expect commensurate compensation..... -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,152
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic