Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So proud of what Coach Brownlee is doing for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

So proud of what Coach Brownlee is doing for

Sep 16, 2018, 8:59 PM

University of Clemson Basketball! LitteJuan Arena is going to be rocking the next few years if we land some of these four and five star recruits! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really?

Sep 16, 2018, 9:01 PM

Pathetic...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't you think that "Brownlee" bit has gotten a little old?***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's never too old to laugh at some of the comments

Sep 16, 2018, 9:04 PM

we've had on T-Net over the years. In all seriousness, Brad is doing an awesome job and building for the future. These are exciting times for Clemson Basketball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. AND it is way disrespectful. STOP IT!

Sep 16, 2018, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Don't you think that "Brownlee" bit has gotten a little old?*** ]

Coach Brownell might be my favorite Clemson basketball of all time --- and that does back to the 1960s.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After last season, you must put some respek on his name.

Sep 16, 2018, 9:03 PM

That coach took shots from this fanbase for years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He really has us going on the right trajectory. This class

Sep 16, 2018, 9:05 PM

could be epic.

No doubt. It's weird actually looking forward to basketball***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Not since Barnes was here has it been this way but

Sep 16, 2018, 9:08 PM

unlike Rick, Clemson's loyalty to Brad will be returned.

Absolutely. I was ready to send him packing before last

Sep 16, 2018, 9:17 PM

year, but he proved me wrong, I'm happy to say. He is doing an amazing job, and the future looks bright for Clemson basketball. And for those who don't get it, "Brownlee" is in no way a shot at Coach Brownell and really has nothing to do with him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Exactly! Many of us were wrong.

Sep 16, 2018, 9:22 PM

I supported him 110% up until the end of the 2017 season. That year had me saying it was time for a change. So glad I was wrong.

I have been a Brownell supporter from day 1 -never waivered***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Absolutely. I was ready to send him packing before last ]

Re: Absolutely. I was ready to send him packing before last

Sep 16, 2018, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Absolutely. I was ready to send him packing before last ]

If it has nothing to do with Brownell, then why is it in a post about him? He is our coach and should have our respect regardless of his record.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He certainly has my respect, and I'm sure the respect of

Sep 17, 2018, 12:23 AM

Baltimore Tiger. It stems from a hilariously repeated gaffe by announcer Mike Patrick, and became part of the T-Net lexicon. If anything, it is a barb directed at Mr. Patrick, and is not typically used with any disrespectful intent toward our coach. It's sort of like how announcers say "Clemzen". When we say "Clemzen", we're not making fun of Clemson, we're poking fun at those who don't know any better.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

So glad that Coach Brownell is our coach! Go TIGERS!***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:21 PM

Grow up!

Sep 16, 2018, 9:28 PM

So tired of all of these childish posts using words such as Juan, deer, poast. Grow up guys!

Message was edited by: tallertiger

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suck it coot!***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:31 PM

Re: Suck it coot!***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:32 PM

You probably don't want to keep reading TigerNet then.***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Grow up! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Deer bored members, I've made a sirius discovery:

Sep 16, 2018, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Grow up! ]

Maybe Germans, but after years of searching the interwebs for a single person who doesn't think us TigerNetters are the most kewt and kleverest...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I found juan!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bwahaha!

Sep 16, 2018, 9:41 PM

Well played.

We just need to take it with a grain of slaw.***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Deer bored members, I've made a sirius discovery: ]

Re: We just need to take it with a grain of slaw.***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:49 PM

You sho that ant 'grade'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Yes, yes it is. :)***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:50 PM

^^^^ I'm shure it was a misssspell.... ^^^^

Sep 16, 2018, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: We just need to take it with a grain of slaw.*** ]

ever juan knows ewed get curve stomped for a entenshunal error like that....

Well it's a mute point now.***

Sep 16, 2018, 10:03 PM

RE: mute point (me: silently typing)

Sep 16, 2018, 11:09 PM

that's why I'm trying to keep all of these shenanigans quite quiet even if it's meaningless (or one of those water thingies around a castle).

Gotta admit I’m impressed

Sep 16, 2018, 9:45 PM

I’ve not been a fan of Brad, but he’s doing a decent job.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BIG GAME CHANGER, if this 5 star signs Wed.

Sep 16, 2018, 10:13 PM

Josiah James is the real deal!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic