Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots self labeled RB Lloyd...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Coots self labeled RB Lloyd...

May 27, 2019, 5:40 PM

Best HS running back in America. SMFH & LMAO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots self labeled RB Lloyd...

May 27, 2019, 7:36 PM

let them have their delusional fun.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pre-season national champions, after all....

May 27, 2019, 7:36 PM

LOL. Wait til next year, Coots...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same Fan Base that said...

May 27, 2019, 9:24 PM

" Lorenzo Nunez was better than Deshaun Watson. " so there's that....

He better be the best. He's gonna be running for his life.***

May 27, 2019, 9:28 PM

Re: He better be the best. He's gonna be running for his life.***

May 28, 2019, 9:50 AM

And that is just on campus during the week. Imagine what happens during football games...

May 27, 2019, 9:31 PM

He looks pretty good, and the coots could use some good news as of late.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2019, 9:37 PM

Be careful these coots hiding around here will thumb down you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RB quoted as saying Tradition does not matter to him

May 27, 2019, 10:40 PM

That explains his decision.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Decent little RB but the boy ain't got no heart...

May 28, 2019, 6:52 AM

He is choosing a school based on the fact that there is absolutely no competition for immediate and early playing time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Decent little RB but the boy ain't got no heart...

May 28, 2019, 7:06 AM

Just wondering where Feaster fits in this equation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think he does. Feaster has one more year.

May 28, 2019, 7:08 AM

Even if he went to the Gamecocks, he’d been done before this RB stepped on campus.

null

May 28, 2019, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Decent little RB but the boy ain't got no heart... ]

ClemTig® said:

Just wondering where Feaster fits in this equation.

IF Feaster decides to come here the Lloyd commitment will only take the sting out of losing a spot from the 2020 class, especially if Bigsby commits as expected because we really won't need to take a RB in the 2021 class.

May 28, 2019, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Decent little RB but the boy ain't got no heart... ]

BigCUFan® said:

He is choosing a school based on the fact that there is absolutely no competition for immediate and early playing time.

While yes it's true that there is currently no competition at RB with his skill level I don't see that as the reason he chose us. RB coach Thomas Brown was a game changing hire for the position and when Tank Bigsby commits it will give us two high caliber RB's to go with Hilinski and Doty who are both excellent QB's.

LOL a "game-changer"***

May 28, 2019, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: LOL a "game-changer"***

May 28, 2019, 9:22 AM

jtiger1® said:

Laugh if want but Thomas Brown is considered one of the top RB coaches in the country. Not by just USC fans.

Y'all were due to get a couple good coaches! Congrats!!***

May 28, 2019, 9:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2019, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL a "game-changer"*** ]

Then why doesn't Thomas Browne Stay at a university longer than a couple of years? Great recruiters and great coaches stay places for long periods of time.

May 28, 2019, 11:45 AM

Then why doesn't Thomas Browne Stay at a university longer than a couple of years? Great recruiters and great coaches stay places for long periods of time.

I can speak to this, having met a couple of those difference-maker recruiters myself...there are some coaches out there who are just plain special, charismatic dudes whose enthusiasm and positivity arrives ten minutes before they themselves do. (Dabo was assuredly one; he was always known as a fast-mover on the recruiting trail and Oh My did he kill it in the living room.) I've met a couple and it looks like Browne is definitely one of those guys, as witnessed by the recruiting haul he's already landed. Sam Pittman, UGA's OL coach is another...another one is Kyle Jolly, the OL coach at VMI.

Of course, those guys tend to be meteoric in terms of earning promotions and better jobs, too, so there's zero guarantee Browne will be around next year, especially if the likes of Alabama or Texas A&M come along with a bigger paycheck in their hands the Gamecocks can't match. Kyle Jolly, for instance, might be at VMI now but he was at Concord the year before that he's going to be back at UNC where he started three years at LT in less than two years (mark it down) or back at UW for Chris Peterson where he was a GA and he'll be at a Top-5 school a couple years after that. Some guys just have that blazing career arc going and you know it the second you meet them.

May 28, 2019, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL a "game-changer"*** ]

Why don't you pollute your own frigging bored and stay the yell off here!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great !!!

May 29, 2019, 6:54 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL a "game-changer"*** ]

I wonder where he will end-up after CussChamp is fired at the end of the 2020 season?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 28, 2019, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Decent little RB but the boy ain't got no heart... ]

Great get and hopefully he will be a great player for yall. Many on here will hate on the kid but if he came to Clemson we would all think he was amazing. Hopefully he helps get some other recruits and y'all can become a top 10 team and make our rivalry a dang good one again.

May 29, 2019, 9:17 AM

Great get and hopefully he will be a great player for yall. Many on here will hate on the kid but if he came to Clemson we would all think he was amazing. Hopefully he helps get some other recruits and y'all can become a top 10 team and make our rivalry a dang good one again.

Thanks for the kind words! I know that 99% of you will disagree but I think that the rivalry is a lot better when both teams are evenly (or close to) matched, preferably both being good teams of course. We still have a long way to go before we can possibly catch up to ya'll in quality depth across the board but I am very encouraged with the way Muschamp is recruiting. Hopefully our games will be competitive again real soon.

And since I haven't been here in a while congrats on that total butt whooping ya'll put on Bama. You left no doubt who the best team in the country was last year.

May 29, 2019, 1:03 PM

I'm with ya on that. It is great when both teams are on the same level. Even when we were both just on the edge of the top 25 it was better than now. Ofcourse I don't want to come down I want to both be in the top 10 or so. Hopefully y'all have a good season and we can go down to Willy B for a primetime gameday matchup. Keep up the recruiting. Idk if Muchamp is the right guy or not but we will find out this year I believe.

May 30, 2019, 9:10 AM

I don't know if Muschamp is the right guy or not either but I do know if he doesn't work out the program will be in a lot better shape when he leaves than when he got here.

May 30, 2019, 9:15 PM

Agreed

May 30, 2019, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Decent little RB but the boy ain't got no heart... ]

I hope your employer doesn’t drug test.

Who?!***

May 28, 2019, 9:45 AM

Who?

May 28, 2019, 1:25 PM

Who will be the Harry? Lloyd needs his friend.

Coot and Cooter.

May 28, 2019, 11:15 AM

Some of you are obsessed with #####.

May 28, 2019, 1:06 PM

Worrying about UofSC recruiting is worthless and a waste of brain cells. They suck, they will always suck, and I only hope they suck worse than my already low perception of them this season and every season that follows. I know some want them to be good for a healthy rivalry but I wouldn't mind if they never won a game again. That's all the space I'll allow them in my thoughts today, onto the next thread.

May 28, 2019, 3:09 PM

That’s the only way to look at it. All the people that say they want USuCk to win and be a good team so they rivalry will be competitive are not real Clemson fans. Those are the same losers that say they pull for USuCk when they aren’t playing Clemson because it’s good for the state. Cracks me up.

May 28, 2019, 3:15 PM

If he truly was the best in America he wouldn't have chosen the Gamecocks! That alone shows that he cant be serious about his future or just not very bright?

May 30, 2019, 3:10 PM

jeffro74 said:

If he truly was the best in America he wouldn't have chosen the Gamecocks! That alone shows that he cant be serious about his future or just not very bright?

Or he wants to build something here. New indoor facility, new Football Operations building, upgrades to and around the stadium with more coming, and total support from Tanner and the BOT he has the foundation to build something even Spurrier couldn't (well he probably could have if he didn't get so lazy). Not saying that he's the best around, but I will say that he inherited a dumpster fire depleted of talent and anyone thinking that this was a easy fix is being delusional.

Is Muschamp going to be the next Dabo? No idea but one thing is for certain, if it doesn't work out he will leave the program in a lot better shape than Spurrier did.

May 30, 2019, 4:17 PM

You said that when SS came, now you say it was worse when he left.

You said that when Holtz came, then you said it was worse when he left.

everytime some coach leaves you fans say they left the program in a bad situation and it will take the next coach 5 years to build it.

you always say we have the hardest schedule in college football, we're the youngest team in college football

all excuses for a sorry program that will never win the SEC.

The curse doesn't discriminate...

May 30, 2019, 4:54 PM

You can't out-coach, outspend, or out-recruit the curse. Scocks are destined for mediocrity and I would hope by now that most anyone with a pulse would've realized this.

Re: The curse doesn't discriminate...

May 30, 2019, 4:58 PM

Gonna take a lot to fix 28-0 to a mid tier ACC team. Lloyd is not a lock to stick it out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2019, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots self labeled RB Lloyd... ]

G to G said:

You said that when SS came, now you say it was worse when he left.

You said that when Holtz came, then you said it was worse when he left.

everytime some coach leaves you fans say they left the program in a bad situation and it will take the next coach 5 years to build it.

you always say we have the hardest schedule in college football, we're the youngest team in college football

all excuses for a sorry program that will never win the SEC.

Holtz went 0-11 his first season, so yea he inherited a really bad team. When he left (we all remember the brawl) he had a 6-5 team that he left for Spurrier.

Spurrier came here and realized that Holtz had recruited a bunch of thugs and had to do some house cleaning. But in no way was that team anywhere near as bad as the 3 win team that lost to the Citidal he walked away from mid season.

The SECE has been down for several years so no, we haven't had the toughest schedule in the country. Muschamp's first year we did play the most Freshman and RS Freshman in the country, that also explains how little talent Spurrier left. Last year due to multiple injuries we had to play a bunch of Freshman and walk-on players out of necessity but not sure if that made us one of the youngest teams out there.

No excuses, just facts.

May 30, 2019, 9:38 PM

As far as talent, SS left Coots in a better position than any other coach that left Columbia. No other coach left there with 4 previous years of recruiting ranked in the top 25 with a couple of those years top15-ish. Champs wins the last 3yrs have come from 80-85% of Spurriers players, its not like Champ suddenly out-recruited the existing talent.

All these excuses about the dumpster fire Spurrier left has nothing to do with talent. Champ created some organization and continuity, but all this BS about the program in worst state ever in ludicrous. Champs classes are basically on par with the same that Spurrier recruited and i dont think he will ever achieve the same heights SS had the Coots creaming over.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic