Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
Question regarding this upcoming weekend and recruits...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,232

Question regarding this upcoming weekend and recruits...

Jul 22, 2019, 4:47 PM

...Starting today, there will be an influx of Hells Angels coming into the Clemson area for a National party of the Club to be held at two hotels in the City of Clemson. Although the party doesn't officially start until 29th, members are already starting to arrive in the area with hundreds expected be checked into their hotels by this coming Friday. Regardless of your personal opinion on the Club, how do you feel this could effect the recruits visiting this weekend with their families for the cookout. Do you think this hurts our small town image with the out of town recruits and families?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: Question regarding this upcoming weekend and recruits...

Jul 22, 2019, 5:03 PM

I feel like if there are any interactions or even sightings of the hell's Angel's club members, it won't paint an accurate picture of Clemson. They dont belong to Clemson. They're just here because Clemson is awesome. But I trust Dabo and staff will be aware and make appropriate arrangements to keep our future family members away from the out-of-towners.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question regarding this upcoming weekend and recruits...

Jul 22, 2019, 5:05 PM

Maybe even give a disclaimer or two about it.

Not good image But...

Jul 22, 2019, 6:16 PM

i likes Harleys & Wimmens on Harleys!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not good image But...

Jul 22, 2019, 10:57 PM

God bless you, LBB - I'm with you on that one, almost as always!!! A few of them even shag (or so I've heard...)

Go Tigers!!!

What wimmins does LBB not like?

Jul 22, 2019, 11:01 PM

I thought it was all of them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,232
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic