Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The University of South CaLOWNY Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,015

The University of South CaLOWNY Gamecocks

Aug 30, 2013, 9:11 AM

weren't very impressive last night. Ol' doodoo looked like an LSU defensive lineman from the Peach Bowl sucking wind!

ESecPN has got to be so disappointed this morning that Le Freak didn't show out last night...guess he's saving it all for Georgia...bye bye Heisman campaign.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Question

Aug 30, 2013, 9:15 AM

What is ESPN going to talk about today? Are they gonna make a 10 second highlight reel for his 3 tackles or what? I think those analysts are just going to stare at the camera with a blank look for the first 80% of the show, then start talking about how the SEC won last night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On ESPN radio they have been talking about

Aug 30, 2013, 9:18 AM

how every D-lineman takes plays off, and in the NFL he will only have to play 30 snaps a game. A

They also say they feel bad for him because of all the hype the media creates (keep in mind this is ESPN) but thats what the fans want ( I sure as hell dont )

Honestly....

Aug 30, 2013, 9:16 AM

looking less than impressive in its season openers has been a common theme under Spurrier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

There's one thing about media hype...today he may be

Aug 30, 2013, 9:16 AM

An afterthought. But if he comes out against Georgia and gets three sacks and a fumble return for a TD, he's right at the top of the board again. Until the next week, anyway.

Was Clowney out of shape or afraid of injury?

Aug 30, 2013, 9:17 AM

Or was it a little of both?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was Clowney out of shape or afraid of injury?

Aug 30, 2013, 9:19 AM

If you're afraid of injury you won't be out of breath, yeah you'd take just as many breaks as some one out of shape, but you won't be panting before halftime. I think the old Clown was having too much fun watching his Michigan hit on replay after replay on ESECPN that he forgot to go to practice. Either that or he couldn't read the practice schedule.

Aug 30, 2013, 9:40 AM

I heard that Todd Ellis was saying that he had a bug and was under the weather,,,,also that he had a rolled up ankle, but that hit came just prior to the suspension of play...like Tiger Woods, when he makes a bad shot, ouch, my back....ESPN will make every excuse in the book for his sub par expections....What say you/?/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 30, 2013, 9:43 AM

I was laughing after halftime, Spurrier came out of the locker room and told the reporter that he had just been notified of Clowney's stomach bug, but that none of the coaches or players knew anything about it until Clowney brought it up at halftime. What a trooper, he didn't wanna borrow the team with his stomach bug complaints. ;)

I think it's both...if USuC loses a couple of games I could

Aug 30, 2013, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Was Clowney out of shape or afraid of injury? ]

see him sitting out the rest of the season with an undisclosed injury. Would have loved to have him 2 years ago...wouldn't trade anyone for him now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was sucking so much wind

Aug 30, 2013, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Was Clowney out of shape or afraid of injury? ]

that I'm surprised there was any left in billy brice for the coot fans to breathe. Definitely out of shape

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

He was feigning a hamstring problem, so I figured he could

Aug 30, 2013, 9:29 AM

feign being exhausted so he could sit out and avoid injury.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They really did look awful***

Aug 30, 2013, 9:45 AM

You think he was tired last night?

Aug 30, 2013, 9:45 AM

Wait until he's chasing tigers all over the field!

Re: You think he was tired last night?

Aug 30, 2013, 10:56 AM

why wait?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsrBdnLV6Og

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,015
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic