Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
QB challenge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

QB challenge

Aug 26, 2018, 11:33 AM

I challenge all of you to find a Clemson QB that won 12 games and made the playoffs in their first season. On top of that 75% of our offensive production from the previous season moved on. It’s funny how fast people turn on a guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: QB challenge

Aug 26, 2018, 11:44 AM

Doesn’t mean they turned on a guy at all. They just want completed passes diwn the field to open up all of the offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 11:44 AM

Doesn’t mean they turned on a guy at all. They just want completed passes diwn the field to open up all of the offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 12:58 PM

My response to that is...... there is no one who doesn’t respect and admire Coach Swinney so why not let him decide what is best for the Clemson Tigers. Personallly, I’m glad I don’t have to make this decision. And I’m even more glad that some Tigerneters will not choose!

Aug 26, 2018, 1:20 PM

Oh geez. This again? I challenge you to find a Clemson team as deep as we were. You cant sit there and say we were 12 wins BECAUSE of Bryant. We would have won 11ish games with basically any QB we had. Comparing a QB Trent Dilfer said had more talent right now than half of the NFL starting QBs isnt ridiculous. Furthermore, we can and will criticize anyone we want, whenever we want. This blind loyalty crap in life is stupid. Its permeated politics, sports, everywhere. I trust Dabo but I also dont think hes perfect. If you do you're stupid. I think we all know TL is better. But you cant start him, have him get hurt the first game, and go right back to your old QB. It's better to let it play out. That way Bryant doesnt feel like hes being thrown under the bus.

Another thing people need to realize is that it doesnt matter if we won 5 NCs in a row. Just because someone did something last year does not mean the guy behind him cant be better than that this year. If Jalen hurts won the NC game last year, it's completely reasonable to think Tua could be better while achieving the same thing.

That’s a misleading question.

Aug 26, 2018, 1:35 PM

We’ve only had a playoff system for a few seasons, so the answer to your question is obviously “not many.”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Homer Jordan won his first 12 starts and got a Ring***

Aug 26, 2018, 2:39 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do I win?***

Aug 26, 2018, 2:42 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic